BY TIGI

Tigi S Factor Creamy Molding Wax 1.7 oz. Type: Styling Products see more...

Roman S.
New York
I started using this creamy molding wax for the past 12 years. I like it because my hair is very thin and it gives it a lot of volume. You don’t even need a hairbrush. You just use a small portion style your hair as usual, perhaps a bit of hair spray and you are done! I highly recommend it. It’s not commonly found in beauty salons so I always get it from Amazon. Quite pricy. Around $28 and it last about a month and a half.
Kayla L.
I love any Saturday factor product. They are my absolute favorite!! I swear I'll never use anything else on my hair
maisa s.