BY TIGI

Rockaholic Tour tested Rock star approved A hella quick fix for a wicked style that stays. Antioxidants and a UV barrier help protect your rocktastic look. We mad that word up, but you ll see what we mean. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren P.
Phoenix , AZ
This is a good spray gel to achieve those beach hair waves! I put my hair into semi wet braids, spray this, let sit , and in the morning I am looking beautiful and ready to go!
Sara R.
Melvindale , MI
This Tigi product is amazing for outdoor weddings. I don’t know what I would have done at my best friends wedding without it . It kept my hair in place all through the day. Highly recommended.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Review for: TIGI Rockaholic Rocktastic Hardcore Spray Gel, 8.45 fl oz more...
I used to have this super short pixie cut and this was my go to product. I love the look a gel produces but hate having to put it all over my hands. That’s why I turned to this spray gel. It gives the same desired effect, with a lot more control.
Kristen Melissa M.
This is one of my new favorite hair care products . I found it on sale for a great price and picked it up. I figured it couldn't hurt to give it a try and I fell in love ! It has great hold yet it doesn't make your hair hard if you dont go overboard. It keeps your fizzies away and keeps your product use to a minimum which I love ! No need for additional hair spray etc , while using this . It's a great product that I wish I would have come across sooner .
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
I love using this for my updo hairstyles! It easy to use and holds amazingly . It’s also really great for teasing your hair . It smells great as well !
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing and great and gorgeous choosing. Nice brands
Tasha B.
Super amazing brand of products quality highly recommend wounderful products affordable quality products hair treatment
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: TIGI Rockaholic Rocktastic Hardcore Spray Gel, 8.45 fl oz more...
I use this for my sons hard part. It works well in his fine blonde hair. It gets really sticky though.
Kayla L.
Akron, OH
Does anyone have a review on this? Wondering on price range and type of hold