Hair CareHair Styling ProductsTIGI
Rockaholic Rock Out Shine Blaster

TIGI Rockaholic Rock Out Shine Blaster

Shine Like A Rockstar! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TIGI Rockaholic Rock Out Shine Blaster!
Priya P.
This product really is high quality. I love the value for the price you get
This product really is high quality. I love the value for the price you get
Skyler W.
Rector, AR
TIGI Rockaholic Rock Out Shine Blaster uploaded by Skyler W.
I have very dark brown hair with a dry texture and sometimes it has a very lackluster appearance. I started using this in combination with the shampoo and conditioner and my hair has never looked better. I can go longer between washes before it starts to lose its shine, it also has an awesome smell to it. It is great for men or women, I definitely recommend it!
kiaaj L.
Douglasville, GA
TIGI Rockaholic Rock Out Shine Blaster uploaded by kiaaj L.
Just product smells amazing in the packaging is really really cute does give you a nice shine on your hair
Erica A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received a Rockaholic gift set from a friend as a present and this product was in it. This shine booster is a little bit different from your normal serum on the market. It's very thick, not runny at all like most. It's not my favorite smelling hair product, but it's not bad either. All preference. This whole line has a sweet, candy/cotton candy-like smell to it. As for controlling frizz and shine - it definitely does its job. Having such thick, coarse, dry hair, product rarely make my hair shine and if they do, it either only lasts a couple hours or makes my hair incredibly dry and oily feeling. Shine blast is seriously the perfect name - I couldn't believe how shiny my hair was! Pretty long lasting. The best thing about this product is I discovered it worked incredibly well as a heat protectant. I would use this before I straightened my hair. I noticed it performed even better as a protectant, kept my hair straight longer and gave it such a beautiful sleek, shine. I would recommended this as a heat protector for someone who has my type of hair as I explained, otherwise I think it would be way too heavy for thinner hair. I do like this product, I just think there's better options on the market.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
TIGI Rockaholic Rock Out Shine Blaster uploaded by Seirria M.
Every lady need this in their life! It smell amazing like cotton candy!! It shines my dry ends so well when i had long black hair and even now when i have short blonde hair. Just make sure you keep the cap closed or you will have a huge sticky mess on your hands... trust me it happened to me lol.
Minnie X.
Crikvenica
I love this it is soooo good it's everything I'm sharing this to everybody !!!
I love this it is soooo good it's everything I'm sharing this to everybody !!!

Looking for your answer?