TIGI Rockaholic Livin The Dream Conditioner and Energy uploaded by Megan H.

TIGI Rockaholic Livin The Dream Conditioner and Energy

Daily Conditioner + Energy Livin the dream takes energy. Green tea, goji berry, gotu kola and multi minerals are full throttle fix for lifeless, mistreated hair. Formula is fueled to repair and rehydrate. Amp up your hair s energy level and party on, people! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the see more...

Ashleigh G.
Lewisville, TX
I got this in a $10 grab back at my salon. I fell in love with it (and the other items in the bag) but it is no longer sold in salons. You can try to find it online, but prices are pretty stiff. The sale sticker on the bottle I got said retail of $16.95, but looking around on eBay and Amazon, people are wanting about $30 for the same bottle.

The product was very nice on my hair. I used my normal shampoo and used this conditioner. It felt like the tingling you get with the Tea Tree shampoo by Paul Mitchell, but it had a way better fruity scent and the smell wasn't as strong as the Tea Tree (which envelops your whole house with one use). Afterwards, when I used the blow dryer on my hair, it didn't get frizzy like it normally does. I washed my hair again and let it dry naturally and it was absolutely gorgeous. I feel it really brought the life back into my hair and kept it pretty shiny and smooth for a good while after I had to stop using it because I ran out.
Megan H.
I typically use natural shampoos and conditioners, preferably from LUSH, but when I saw this it really caught my eye! I loved the way the bottle looks, the name, and that it is 'energizing' for my hair! It just sounds like fun! And it IS! I also have the shampoo (which is sulfate-free), and I like to use them together. I found this at TJ Maxx and I know you may have trouble finding it in most stores. It makes my hair soft and shiny and keeps the frizz away. It is also very lightweight. I own the bigger bottles (32oz I think) and they were kind of pricey even for TJ Maxx - they were 14.99 each, regularly 30 each. I think for the amount I got the price was fair though.
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
Love love love this product. The shampoo and conditioner are both great. Good price for professional hair care. Cool looking bottles. Everyone that I know that has used it, has liked it.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
I'm not into the way this conditioner smells, and it has no value toward hydrating my hair. Waste of money.