BY TIGI #55 in Texturizing Spray

Dear Spray Pomade: My Hair Would Suck Without You! Whether my style of the week is grunge or glam, your m enage trois of rosemary, basil and spearmint meets all my needs for sexy separation or dirty texture. Sincerely, RockaholicFan4Life. For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely see more...

bryan v.
doral, FL
I just can't find anything that compares...altho the price seems a little high, it's worth it! I have baby fine hair and I like it to be full of volume. I dry my hair, hot roll it, then I apply this product and "mess it up". My hair gets all wild and crazy looking which is just like I like it! Hey, maybe I should make a video of how I do it! Anybody want that?
Ashley J.
Love the way this gives me a great texture in my hair! Lasts all day and doesn't leave my hair sticky or unable to brush through it! The scent is amazing and a little goes a very long way! I do recommend this to others!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Got this from a friend when my hair got cut short. I adore it! It's simply fantastic. It's a little on the waxy side, so it has that punk rock edge going for it really well. It smells Amazing! A little goes a long way and as my hair grew out I could still use it in smaller amounts to give my hair a little texture.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I love this product. I bought it a while back and was hooked - it smells really great and adds a nice texture. It's best when I curl my hair or put it in waves ...beachy as well... because it works well at separating the locks so they are distinct from the others. It doesn't weigh my hair down either. I've gone through quite a few bottles by now!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
My son uses this on his hair and it looks great.TIGI groupie recruiting spray.I tried it and liked it also.did a good job.
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
The scent of this product is really great, as long as you use it sparingly it won't make your hair sticky!
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
TIGI ROCKAHOLIC groupie texturing spray pomad unisex., 8.45 ounce is my go to for hair.
Magdalena R.
London
I really love this product. Little bit pricey but is worth the money, my hair looks super good . I really recommend this product is very affective. I will buy does again.Good product I really like it.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone used this before?
Samantha R.
Does this make the hair feel greasy?
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Where can I find this?
Koren K.
Westover, WV
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I have really thick wavey hair. Love the idea of a spray pomade. Is the scent girl friendly.