BY TIGI

Rockahololic Party on! Flexible hold keeps your hair rockin . Tour tested and rockstar approved! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• How good/reliable is this hairspray? how long does it hold?1 Answers
Hanna C.
All time, hands down best hair spray I've tried. It has a strong hold, but it doesn't make my hair hard as a rock. It is still flexible, which I think is great. The only thing I don't like is using it when I curl my hair, I have another all time fav for that.
Madeline H.
One of my go to hairsprays. Very little product goes a long way with this, and it holds up. I've tried lots of other hairsprays and I always end up coming back to this one or Loreal's hair net one. This one smells a lot better though so I tend to pick this one over Loreal
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
I absolutely LOVE all TIGI products. I have been buying from Ulta for years. The smell is always amazing and the product never seizes to amaze me. This hairspray lasts all day!
Cheyenne R.
White Salmon, WA
I LOVE THIS HAIRSPRAY. Not only does it work so wonderfully, it smells AMAZING. I've done rodeo queening and gymnastics in the past and this was my go-to hairspray to keep curls curled and hair stayed put. Works everytime.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great product that does not leave your hair hard and funky feeling that idea. Does a great job in holding your hair together for a long lasting hold. Worth every penny and smells amazing. A hairspray that is highly
Recommended.
Stacy G.
Valley Mills, TX
This is my go-to hair spray! I hate the crunchy, crispy, sticky feel of normal hair sprays. I use this when I curl or straighten my hair, just a light spritz between layers. It holds well (for me) and I can still comb through my hair with my fingers. Doesn't feel gunky at all and the smell doesn't bother me.
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
Love this hair spray. Has a good hold or flexible depending on how much of it you use. Good price for a good hair spray. Doesn't leave your hair sticky or flaky. I love all of their line. Especially the shampoo and conditioner.
Tabitha H.
Vancouver, WA
I love there shampoo, but I couldn't get over the smell of e hairspray. It smells like a retirement house! The hold was just ok, kinda sticky. The art on the bottle makes me feel trendy.
Jess Y.
Toledo, OH
This hairspray has great hold on all types if hair! I use it for everyday hair and for updos. It's a great hairspray.
Dani B.
Yes, yes, and yes!! Smells great with an amazing hold. Allows me to still have moveable hair but still holds in place.
Marta A.
How good/reliable is this hairspray? how long does it hold?