BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Ariel B.
Does do exactly as it says and absorbs excess oil to give you that extra day before needing a wash. Unfortunately it also feels like you've put hairspray in your hair instead of a soft feel to it. When using I can go 2-3 days without a wash (with applying it once or twice).
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I tried this TIGI dry shampoo and I really wanted to like it, but I didn't. It is not good for my hair. My hair was too heavy after using it. It helps removing the oil in the roots, but it weights down my hair.
Tori S.
Bunker Hill, WV
This product smells good, and doesn’t have an overpowering floral fragrance. It cleans hair in between washes, provides texture and body for styling, without leaving a sticky feeling or white residue on the hair.
Holli B.
Muncie, IN
Probably the best dry shampoo I have ever used. It makes me greasy roots look like they've just been washed every time and smells great too! I normally have to wash my hair every day but with this product I can occasionally give my shampoo a rest!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Ok. So yes, I am giving this one star, but hear me out. The product itself is a good product. It soaks up the oil in your hair and provides a nice fragrance between washes. However. And this is a BIG however. This packaging is often faulty. I worked at a beauty supply store and we had countless cans returned for a leak in the package where the customers would use the product once, and then the can would be empty. I then tried a few cans and the same thing happened. So be cautious if you purchase and make sure you hold on to your receipt.
For the expensive price, that is just crazy to repeatedly happen. I will stick to buying Batiste which is a great brand and very inexpensive. If you have blonde hair, which I do not, I would even try baby powder.
Katherine M.
Lauderhill, FL
Secoknd choice for my dry shampoo it does the work. Ads up texture to the hair and make styule last longer thats all yuou need from a product like this. Price point is fair and it will save the day
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love this brand and all of their products go above and beyond expectations. They’re so worth the price and smell amazing, I love this stuff it works well for me and leaves my hair clean and volumized
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
This is a decent dry shampoo and one of the better ones but not the best. I’m not a fan of the scent - and have found that finding a good smelling dry shampoo is hard to find.
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Loving this dry shampoo. Im an oily person with an oily scalp and use this dry shampoo daily. I love it. Its clear and doesnt show. Also like the big bottle it comes in.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.