BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke C.
Nanticoke, PA
TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo was my first introduction to dry shampoo (which was honestly a life changing product for me). I absolutely love this product and the way it makes my hair feel and look. No more greasy looking hair!
Kate L.
Livonia, MI
This is the best dry shampoo I've used by far! Compared to other ones I've used, this product doesn't make your hair feel dirty. When I use this, I can go about a week without washing my hair. The scent is amazing. I even keep a travel sized one in my gym bag. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Danielle S.
Monroe, WI
Has a sweet smell and leaves your hair lookinh fresh and clean all day. this product does hadlve some residue and its white. to me i find this one of the best dry shampoos. i normally only go a day inbetween because i have oily hair. i am satisfied with this product.
Shelby H.
Tioga, ND
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos! I have very fine hair and this product allows me to go three days without shampooing my hair which normally I can't go a day without washing. I'm extremely satisfied with this product and love that my hair isn't so dry anymore.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
When I feel like splurging, I get this dry shampoo! It smells fantastic! I only wash my hair twice a week so it definitely does its job and helps me maintain clean, fresh smelling hair. Would definitely buy this again.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
This was the first dry shampoo I ever tried, and upon discovering other ones, I have found out that I do not like this product. It smells fine, but I have smelled better. The nozzle lets out the perfect amount and covers a good area. The dry shampoo leaves your hair slightly dry feeling and powdery. You can feel the powder texture in your hair. When I rub it in with my fingers my hair gets tangly, but it does add a little lift, not much. You need a lot for it to work well. Over time it feels uncomfortable and your hair looks greasy and not very good. If you spray the powder in the wrong spots, it can leave a white caste in brunette hair. I am finally out of the supply I have, and have no intentions of purchasing this item again.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use this dry shampoo about twice a week. I like that it doesn’t show white in your hair and doesn’t make you too static like after spraying it. I usually stick up at Ulta when they have it on sale for $7 or so a couple times a year. I do feel like it stops holding up after about 6 hours though.
Bianca G.
Love Love LOVE this dry shampoo! I do shop around and try other brands but always go back to my favorite brand. Smells good works GREAT! I've never been disappointed. TIGI is an awesome brand. And works great for me.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
I love using this product because it smells really good. I buy it at my hair salon and it has nice packaging. It may be expensive but I think it works very well. I will continue to use this product in the future. It does not weigh down my hair either.
Hannah G.
Brooklyn, NY
It smelled really good but was pretty drying. It felt more like a hairspray than a dry shampoo. It also only really kept my scalp dry for a day or so. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something strong just for the day.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.