BY TIGI #46 in Dry Shampoo

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Morgan H.
Columbus, OH
Great dry shampoo!! It has a nice scent and leaves less of a white cast compared to other dry shampoos. I can go at least 3 days without washing my hair. It even gives it a certain texture that helps me give it a better curl!
Selene P.
This is my second favorite dry shampoo! I don't get white flakes. I always run into that with dry shampoos. This one also last throughout the day. If I go two days without washing I can use it again and my hair won't be nappy.
Mary A.
Although I wash my hair and condition it a reasonable amount of times during the week I love using this dry shampoo when I'm not able to was my hair one day or if I need an extra blast of freshness in between washes. This product is not mean to replace a real wash with shampoo, so if your hair is extremely oily or dirty this is not going to make that go away! Dry shampoo serves the purpose of helping you get through the day until your next wash if it's been a few already. Please remember that by spraying this into your hair you're adding product onto the scalp where there is build up already. If your hair is relatively clean this shouldn't be a problem, but if you're in desperate need of a wash then get your hair washed!

I spray this liberally near my scalp on the front and back and a little on the sides as well. These angle work best to capture the oil, sweat, and other residues that may be lingering on your head and it smells amazing and keeps you fresh for the whole day. 5 Stars!
Amber I.
Grass Valley
love this dry shampoo so much. it's not super expensive but it's super good quality!! i try not to go long without washing my hair but if i'm in a pinch you can't even tell i'm on day 3 hair. it's so amazing. definitely recommend it
Mai M.
Rockaholic, do they mean workaholic? because this is my dirty little secret. It makes me look fresh! It doesn't build up, it has an amazing finish to it. I can go about 2-3 extra days without washing. But let's keep this secret, between you & I! I am so satisfied.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Great dry shampoo. Smells so good and takes oil out of hair. It is pricey so I stick with the cheaper brands that can do the same job. One difference is this dry shampoo doesn’t leave the white powder in your hair. Love it but too pricey for how much I use dry shampoo.
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
I love this dry shampoo! It is my favorite "higher end" brand of dry shampoo. It doesn't leave the white residue that I get with some, and it also is awesome at volumizing! Definitely leaves my hair looking cleaner, as it soaks up the oil. Highly recommend.
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
I love TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo! It smells great and does remove dirt, oil and grease. It also lasts a long time (for me anyway). The only downfall is, it is quite pricey. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to use dry shampoo.
Ryan M.
This was the first dry shampoo I ever used. I hated it. I didn't think dry shampoo worked. It did not absorb any oil. It smells like baby powder. Not enjoyable. I don't want to smell like baby powder all day. I'll stick to other dry shampoos.
Brooklyn S.
grove city
I’m in cosmetology school and many days this gets my by without washing my hair. Students and guests have always asked which is best and I always say this brand, will forever hold my heart and be the best
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.

back