BY TIGI #46 in Dry Shampoo

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Natasha W.
fife, [fife
Perfect for a night out if u feel like you will need that extra bit of hold
Can be used while doing hairups also
Doesnt smell like others smell is lovely
Also not a heavy product to be applied comes out easily when brushrd
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Simply the best best best dry shampoo I have every used. Doesn't leave much residue, my hair don't feel dry and it really give lots of volume without looking white!
Sarah B.
Whitehorse, YT
Well worth the $25 per bottle I pay for this in Canada. I always have it on hand, works way better than the old trick of using baby powder or face powder to keep your hair going for another day or two. It's especially my best friend if I just don't have time to wash my hair in the summer and want to continue the day without having to wear a hat. I recommend this to all my friends though the application can be tricky at first (using too much) it's pretty simple, and has a great smell. Can't live without it.
Janelle L.
Fort St John, British Columbia, BC
As a mom- I LOVE this product. Definitely does what it says- Keeps your hair rockin' one more day. The packaging is beyond eye catching, and was recommended to me by a mom who uses it religiously- and I must say- I do too. (Don't tell anyone) The product itself works great, but doesn't seem to last too long. Cost a little more than I would like because it seems not to last. Overall- its pretty great stuff!
Tabetha R.
OLYMPIA, Washington
I really like this stuff, it really takes out a lot of the grease and gives your hair extra body and helps hold your style. It can feelna little to heavy for some but if your putting your hair up and still want volume then this will work great.
Caitlin B.
Edmonton, AB
I expected a little bit more from this one considering as far as dry shampoos go its a bit on the pricier side. This one smelled great but still left some residue I found hard to work into my dark hair. It would likely work great for anyone with lighter hair.
Ash D.
This was the first dry shampoo I had tried. When I was using itI thought it was great but it did leave obvious residue in my hair. So I tried other dry shampoos and definitely liked them better. I have dark hair and would not recommend this to anyone who had dark hair. However if your hair is light this may work for you
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
My favorite dry shampoo, the only problem is that it is a way more expensive than other brands so I cannot buy it as often as I wanted, but if you can afford it go for it! The smell is great and it works perfectly, love TIGI.
Jo-Anna A.
Brantford , ON
First dry shampoo I tried and while I liked the smell at first I found it didn't last the whole day and by the end of the day my hair looked greasy and dirty again.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
You get more out of it compare of a drug store because it's a bigger can. Adds volume and lift and absorbs oil with out a residue, that some dry shampoo's can have.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.

back