BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Kelly D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a gift and I LOVED it! It does was its meant to do and it smells good too!! Also makes it easy to tease my hair and style it better and achieve the volume i desire. This is a great product and I would highly recommend this to family and friends
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Target
This definitely gives you second day volume (or even first day for extra styling power)! However it is pretty pricey and doesn’t have any extra scent. It is much better used sparingly as using multiple days in a row can leave my hair feeling chalky
C A.
It’s fine. I use it sometimes if I’m not washing my hair. Sometimes I use it for a little extra volume or texture. It kind of leaves a white powder that is harder to brush out than other dry shampoos.
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I’ve tried a bunch of different dry shampoos and lots of them either don’t work, build up terribly, or leave noticeable white residue. This formula performed well on all those counts AND smells great!
Angela V.
Rochester, MN
Smells fantastic there's nothing better than tigi when you want to awaken your senses and get a deep down clean on your hair. Little on the expensive side if you can afford it it's worth every penny
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
I love this dry shampoo. I use it fairly regularly especially when I have colored hair to preserve my color longer by avoiding shampoo. I really enjoy the scent and it's easy to apply!
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
I really like the smell of this dry shampoo! It also doesn’t leave a residue on your hair (powdery). I think it does a really great job and Is worth paying more than drugstore brands!
Rose S.
Greensburg
Purchased at: ULTA
So this is the dry shampoo product that I usually get. It’s not to hard on my scalp and does what it’s actually supposed to do. It also smells pretty good and doesn’t make me want to die from coughing. So 10/10
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
This is a very decent dry shampoo, it doesn’t have a heavy smell to it and it absorbs oil pretty well. It is on the pricier side but I would use this one again. My only complaint is that it runs out quickly.
Genavieve L.
napa
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best dry shampoos I've ever tried. It smells clean and kind of fruity. does not show white on my dark hair, and adds volume, making my hair feel clean and smell great. Decent price, and worth it.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.