BY TIGI #44 in Dry Shampoo

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great for light colored hair. Serves its purpose and smells amazing. Easy to use and great for adding texture
Alicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite dry shampoos. It leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh. It makes styling my hair easy.
Brandie G.
Mars Hill, NC
I love the smell of this dry shampoo buy it doesn't hide the oil in my hair, won't ever purchase it again
Lacey S.
All time favorite dry shampoo. It smells amazing and doesn't go on as white as others on my dark hair.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
Love TiGi Rockaholic Dirty secrets, it soaks up excess oil and doesn't have a super strong smell!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Although this dry shampoo is a great brand and great price! I much prefer other brands I’ve tried
Stephanie M.
Beattyville, KY
Great smell. I love using this in between washes. Being a new mom, this product is a life saver.
Heba A.
You know are tell your friends mom or not you guys are not going really well but it’s you don’t
Tracy G.
This is a great dry shampoo and smells pretty similar to any other bed head/ Tigi product.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
This product has a great smell and a great feeling on the hair. I love this dry shampoo.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.

back