BY TIGI #44 in Dry Shampoo

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
Amazing product to travel with it is easy to carry and very effective and leave your hair feeling and looking fresh
Jessica L.
Hiddenite, NC
Pretty good product. Great packaging and does what it should. I like the scent and it makes my hair last longer!
Carla G.
Worked really well for my extra oily and fine hair, but I'm smell sensitive and this didn't work out bc of that.
Shari K.
I felt this was just average. The scent was ok, but it left white powder in my hair and my hair was still greasy
Sarah F.
I love a strong scent but this is completely overpowering. It also left a very noticeable white cast on my hair.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Cuando busco opciones para el cuidado de mi cabello .. este no puede faltar .. aún su precio es alto es buebisimo
Megan B.
Lawndale, ['', '', '']
One of my favorite dry shampoos. It really absorbs all the oil and makes your hair look super fresh and clean!
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Amanda A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Becca R.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to dry shampoo when I'm running late! I buy mine at Publix! No white residue and smells fabulous!
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.

back