BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
Used this right after I realized how amazing the hair spray is as well. This whole line of product is done amazingly well.
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
The best dry shampoo! I use this when I need one extra day out of my style ... It absorbs oil and makes hair smell great
Emily S.
I've only tried about 3 different dry shampoos, but of the 3, this is my favorite. It smells wonderful, and works great!
Angela O.
San Diego , CA
Love this! First used it on my hair before the Marine Corps Ball for my up do and it helped my hair come out flawless!
Shelby E.
Benicia, CA
Love this stuff! It has a good smell to it and doesn't leave my hair chalky looking! It's one of my go to dry shampoos!
Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
I love it makes your hair awesome I think it Great for me I love it makes your hair soft and silky ūüėć it's just Great
Megan H.
Marble Falls
By far my favorite dry shampoo! It leaves no residue or chalkiness on the scalp. Rockaholic dry shampoo is my go to.
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA
Horrible. Used two times and the bottle was empty. Luckily I caught it on sale. & it was super noticeable in my hair.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
Amazing product to travel with it is easy to carry and very effective and leave your hair feeling and looking fresh
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.