BY TIGI #46 in Dry Shampoo

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Jessica R.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is hands down my favorite dry shampoo. Works well onmy hair whether I wear it straight or curly. Doesn't leave my hair feeling powdery.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Thos dry shampoo is one of the best, especially because of the smell! It definitely extends the time between when I have to wash my hair:)
Megan B.
Ellaville, GA
I have heard that this product works great and smells really good i would love to get to try this after all of the good things i have heard
Michelle K.
Oceanside
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo. It smells like candy! Doesn’t leave a terribly white residue and actually makes my hair look clean!
Stefanie F.
I absolutely love this stuff! When I see my hair looking kind of greasy on top I spray this and looks new and fresh. Recommend to anyone.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Tigi rock aholic extreme dry shampoo is in my top 5 favorite dry shampoo products. Works very well without leaving residue, smell isgood
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI
This dry shampoo is pretty good. I wish it was a clear residue but it blends fairly easy into the hair. Smells nice too so that's a plus!
Annie B.
I have extremely thick long hair. This dry shampoo is by far the best I've used. It's weightless and leaves your hair in great condition.
Michelle W.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love this dry shampoo! It absorbs oil quickly and gives hair tons of volume. Great for an after school touch up or just for extra volume.
Tiffany S.
I have tried several dry shampoos and this one always makes my hair feel and look the best. I won't waste my time with others anymore.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.

back