BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Breeanne T.
Ankeny
BEST dry shampoo I've ever used! It hasn't left any white streaks. Doesn't leave my hair sticky. Smells amazing. Doesn't require much to do the job!
Monique P.
Delano, CA
This dry shampoo is so good and smells amazing . It really takes away the shine and makes my hair feels like it was just washed without washing it.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
My absolute favorite. Smells so good. Doesn't way my hair down and definitely feels cleaner as well as works and looks it's best when being used
Stephanie V.
Greenwood, AR
I have oily hair with dry scalp/dandruff so it's hard for me to Find a product that works for me! This works well but it does leave some flakes.
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Not the best in the business. The smell is nice from the can but not so great on your head. It also comes out white which is not pleasant either.
Kaitlyn K.
This stuff is expensive. BUT worth it. It lasts me a long time, and does not break out my scalp like most dry shampoos do. This is a must have.
Jessica R.
Colonial Heights, VA
This is hands down my favorite dry shampoo. Works well onmy hair whether I wear it straight or curly. Doesn't leave my hair feeling powdery.
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
Yes..finally a dry shampoo...thats not powdery and leaves residue..Nice scent...love getting this as i always get for Christmas from my mom.
Angela U.
I've tried many different types of dry shampoo and this one works great, and smells great too! It doesn't leave a heavy white residue either.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It's got a great scent, doesn't take a ton to actually work, and doesn't leave a powdery finish in my hair.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.