BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Leslie D.
St Petersburg, FL
This product does not deserve any stars at all it is awful! It left a sticky residue on my hair and made it feel heavy. Not worth your money!! Go with Batiste.
Jen H.
Burnsville, MN
I love this dry shampoo! It makes my hair look awesome. It also has a little bit of hold to keep my hair in a ponytail. Definitely recommend this product!
laquel a.
Graniteville, SC
One of the best dry shampoos I've ever tried. Nice smell and keeps hair fresh and adds an awesome texture. I would repurchase but it is a bit expensive.
Kassandra L.
Woodhaven, NY
I love it so much if I'm running late for school I can spray this on and it makes my hair look less oily since that's my natural hair type and I'm ready
Abby H.
Abbeville, AL
I tried to use this multiple times. It only left my hair greasier than before and flat. The bottle never lasted long either. I have dark thick hair.
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing on the days you are running late to work or class but you still need to look put together by time you get there. I love the smell as well. 10/10
Amanda M.
Oakland, CA
Great alternate dry shampoo from the Amika brand. Still give you the ability to have moment in your hair without stiffness. Product smells pretty good.
Mickayla F.
Normally I love this brand, but to be honest this dry shampoo didnt do much for me. I expected more for the price. Definitely is not affordable at all.
Emily M.
This is great but if you use DS regularly it is pretty expensive. I have found cheaper brands that perform better and take less to get the same. Effect
Brittany S.
Zanesville, OH
Love this product! Rejuvenated my hair for a easy two day style, keeps my hair from looking greasy. And doesn’t leave a white powder look in my hair
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.