BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle h.
Buffalo, NY
I am picky about dry shampoo and have tried more than I can count, including pricey salon brands. The TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret is my all time favorite. I don't LOVE the scent of it, but it recovers a greasy head like no other. I have this dry shampoo in the carry-on size and the regular size, because you never know when the greasy look is going to hit!
Joanna B.
Washington
My favorite brand of dry shampoo! Great for times when you can’t shampoo with H2O. Does the job to absorb excess oils. Nice scent and adds texture for styling! Can extend time between washing hair by several days. I will continue to use this brand!
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
I really like this dry shampoo. It can be a little hard to come by sometimes and I won’t go out of my way to find it but it definitely gets the job done, stays for almost a whole day. Really have to rub into your hair but I think it’s a great choice
Emily V.
Springfield, IL
As a professional I highly recommend this dry shampoo to any one who goes a few days without washing their hair. It will also add texture and body while absorbing oil.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I really disliked this product, if you are going to buy a dry shampoo buy this brand get the “oh bee hive” In the yellow can. The dirty secret dry shampoo stunk really bad and left my hair super powdery and white. I do not recommend this product.
Cheyenne S.
I love this stuff so much it makes my hair look great. Even on day 4 hair it still rocks. It doesn't make my hair stuff or powdery looking. There is no white residue. I buy this over and over again it's wonderful alil pricey but worth it.
Crystal M.
Brookfield, OH
One of my favorite products for sure!! Love the way it works with my hair! I would most certainly purchase it again in the future. I look forward to trying others of this brand as well!! Five stars from me and thank you so much for the great quality product!
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I’ve tried a bunch of different dry shampoos and lots of them either don’t work, build up terribly, or leave noticeable white residue. This formula performed well on all those counts AND smells great!
C A.
It’s fine. I use it sometimes if I’m not washing my hair. Sometimes I use it for a little extra volume or texture. It kind of leaves a white powder that is harder to brush out than other dry shampoos.
Angela V.
Rochester, MN
Smells fantastic there's nothing better than tigi when you want to awaken your senses and get a deep down clean on your hair. Little on the expensive side if you can afford it it's worth every penny
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.