BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Ashley M.
Camillus, NY
Love. As a new mommy I need dry shampoo more often than I want to admit. It clears up the oil on my scalp and smells great. Unlike a lot of brands I have tried where they leave a white residue, Rockaholic never leaves any residue behind.
Nicole S.
Henderson, NV
Awesome product. Great for when you don't have time to shower daily. The scent is really fresh but not overly so. Make sure you spray it a good distance away from hair, otherwise it leaves a white powder.
Tay L.
Traverse City, MI
This was a nice dry shampoo its hard to get the white out in my hair cause its so thin. But it does work. Its just not one i would reach for i have others that i can work through my hair better.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Purchased this in a travel size for a vacation and was a bit disappointed. The smell is a bit much for me, and it didn't seem to work as well as some lower-end brands.
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI
I had to steal a couple sprays of the TIGI Rochaholic dry shampoo from my roommate yesterday morning. It did the job but it made my hair feel stiffer than I'm used to. Not a bad dry shampoo but Not Your Mothers is better.
ashley s.
Awesome dry shampoo! I have tried other ones since I first used TIGI but have always came back to this! Has a great smell and makes my second day hair look great!
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
This is not as good as some of the other products out. I did not like it at all. The smell wasn't the greatest either. I tried to pawn it of on my daughter but she said no way too.
Stacie S.
League City, TX
My favorite Dry shampoo! Works great especially when I need to freshen up after a workout. The best for volume! Smells great and a good price. Worth every penny!
Hillary H.
Asheboro, NC
This stuff definitely gets the job done. It's smells pretty good and makes your hair look great! Since I'm blonde I didn't have any issues with my hair looking "chalky" afterwards. Overall, I'd buy it again.
Lisa H.
I love this. Use the dry conditioner with it. My hair can keep rocking for a few days. With the rainbow lyfe this with the conditioner is a,must to prolong the life of my color
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.