BY TIGI #46 in Dry Shampoo

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Karen F.
The Woodlands, TX
This is my favorite dry shampoo product. It's so easy to use and it smells great too. It definitely takes the extra oil out of my hair and makes it easy to go an extra day to style or great for a refresh and style for a night out!
Amanda B.
Spokane
I have tried tons of dry shampoos and this is the one I always go back to. Clean scent, adds tons of texture and volume. I have a can at home and a can at work always!
Lezleigh B.
This dry shampoo is ok. I mainly use it before I tease my clean hair instead of hairspray and it helps give it more volume...But as far as using for dry shampoo I feel it lacks the quality I look for. It is not terrible but it is not in my top 5 dry shampoo picks!
I am a mom so dry shampoo is so important haha
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
Well I bought this item about a month ago and I didn't like it. It made my hair stiff. Like if I had hairspray in it. The smell is good. But didn't work for my hair.
Heather N.
East Greenwich
This stuff works awesome when i take the time to straighten my hair and want it to last longer than a day or two. It makes my straightness last up to 4 or five days.
Heidi M.
This dry shampoo is amazing for bringing life back into day old, even two day old hair. It has a fantastic smell and is easy to blend in and not leave behind the tell tale white residue.
Katrice G.
Flowery Br, GA
This dry shampoo is very powdery. I didn't like it because I couldn't get white streaks out of my hair after using it. I have definitely tried worse, which is why I gave it a three-star, but I have also tried better.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I snuck some of my friend's...idk if I did it wrong, but it just kind of stayed in my head in a clump and weighed it down...I guess it takes a lot of work to rub it in and get it right...too much for me, wouldn't buy!
Anna H.
I love this because I can not wash my hair one day use this and it adds volume and freshens my hair like brand new! Smells nice and get ride of excess oil! I stock on a couple just because it adds volume to any style!
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
GREAT product! Matte-ifies my roots without leaving a powdery residue. Has a nice fresh scent that isn't overpowering. I can go an extra day without washing my hair if I use this which helps keep my ends from drying out.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.

back