BY TIGI #44 in Dry Shampoo

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I'm always on the hunt for a good dry shampoo. I tried this on a whim during Ulta's haircare event sale and I wasn't that impressed. It smells like rotten citrus after awhile of you wearing it
Jennifer C.
Fort Worth, TX
Have tried this product twice and both times I got a few uses and it was like the bottle was empty. First time TIGI replaced my bottle, second bottle did the same thing. Really disappointing since I love the scent and what it did for my hair.
Emma M.
Santa Clara, CA
I have been using this in between washes for 2 years now and still love it. Hands down my favorite dry shampoo that I have found. Smells good and it absorbs all the oil and leaves your hair looking fresh and plumped back up. Nobody would ever know that I use it on even 2nd or 3rd day hair!
Jules K.
Bothell, WA
Love this product, it is a must have. Brings hair back to life, especially mine which looks like I haven't showered in days by the end of the day. Has a good scent and even returns the volume. There is never any residue for the product either.
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Love this product. It could smell a little better though. Great to use when you just don't have time to wash your hair or don't want to haha! Also another great use for it is to prevent chaffing on your legs when wearing a dress or skirt!
Stephanie J.
I use this when i am so pushed for time and it dors a great job, best of all os the awrsome scent. I hoghly tecommend this for anyone pressed for time. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Kaitlain L.
Frederick, MD
I have terribly oily hair and this is my go-to product! The smell is great, there is no white powder residue to get on your clothes (or make you look like you have gray hair!), and the price is fair to the quality of product you receive.
Candace R.
Medina, OH
I went into a beauty salon looking for a dry shampoo because I've never used one before. The owner told me to try this and I ended up really liking it. My hair kind of gets greasy fast when i straighten it and it really helped cover it up.
brianna l.
This dry shampoo does a pretty good job of absorbing oil, adding volume, and making my scalp feel refreshed. I'm not in love with the scent but this actually helps my scalp feel a little cleaner which usually doesn't happen with dry shampoo.
Teddi R.
WINAMAC, IN
If you're willing to spend the extra money, TIGI's dry shampoo is actually a really good one. My roommate has this and I tend to use it sometime if I lost my Batiste one. The smell is very subtle and not in your face. Great to use at night.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.

back