BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Kristin B.
I love this product. I have dark hair, does not leave a white cast like most dry shampoos. I also don't like strong smells, the smell is nice. I even bought a few to give as Christmas gifts this year so my whole family could see how good this product is. I also have used on clean hair to increase volume and texture.
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
This was my first dry shampoo...but it was so expensive and the bottle was large but I always felt like I got very few uses out of it. The nozzle didn't seem to work right on every bottle I bought. IT was just ok for me...I actually liked the cheaper brands better.
Ashlee V.
I absolutely love this product. I go to the gym a lot and absolutely need a dry shampoo. This works great. The smell on the other hand I don't like but can handle. It's a great product.
alexandra v.
By far my favorite dry shampoo! I have blonde damaged hair so I tend not to wash it every day. I can usually go 3 days without washing thanks to this dry shampoo. It doesn't leave a greasy film on my roots like other products I've tried tend to do. It smells great and is so reasonably priced as well!
Jill H.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not super wild about this dry shampoo, I don't like how it shows up white in my hair. My hair color is like a strawberry blonde color. My hair starts to separate through out the day. I keep it under my cabinet for extreme emergencies, only because I don't feel like buying another bottle at the moment.
Alexx S.
Boca Raton, FL
Quite good. However, sometimes it comes out a tad white in my hair. I don't use it too frequently because I haven't seen the best results with it. It's a tad on the expensive side for my taste. But it does have a nice smell to it and gets the job done.
Rachel K.
Spring, TX
I like this dry shampoo. I have short hair and wash my hair every other day or every two days and this definitely helps. I haven't noticed a white, powdery look to my hair. It smells good and helps my hair look fresh instead of greasy and weighed down.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
I felt like the results that I received with this shampoo were pretty much as good as you could expect with an aerosol dry shampoo - so pretty good but not excellent. I still personally prefer powder to aerosol but this would definitely do in a pinch.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Nice dry shampoo! Not my favorite but it does the job! It can also tend to leave white marks in the hair so you have to be careful when applying this, especially if you have dark hair!
Emerald G.
Belmont Shore, CA
I'm always on the hunt for a good dry shampoo. I tried this on a whim during Ulta's haircare event sale and I wasn't that impressed. It smells like rotten citrus after awhile of you wearing it
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.