BY TIGI #46 in Dry Shampoo

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
If you don't like this dry shampoo, it's because you don't know how to use it. You have to shake it up in order for the white cast not to show up on your hair before use. This is my all-time favorite dry shampoo, and it smells like citrus in your hair. You can't go wrong with this one!
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I still haven't found a dry shampoo that I like but I bought this and started using it every other day between washes. My head was always itchy, started flaking and even scabbing in certain spots. It felt like it was burning my head. Throwing this bottle away!
Nicole S.
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. This is my go-to for that second (let's be honest.. Third day, too) hair style. I have blonde hair, so it works incredibly well without a visible residue. The smell isn't overpowering & it keeps hair light and fresh.
Ali J.
Sherman, TX
I have very thick, very short, and very dry hair. This is the only dry shampoo I've ever been able to use without feeling like my hair was dry or felt the residue. I'm currently growing out a pixie cut and I have platinum blonde so I do a hair mask once a week for the dryness and use this in between.
This is my ride or die dry shampoo, I love this stuff. This is the best dry shampoo I have tried and I have tried so many different dry shampoos, I keep on buying this one. The scent is nice and it doesn't leave a white cast on my hair. It does wonders for controlling the oils on my hair. It doesn't make my hair feel heavy or extremely dry. If you haven't tried this dry shampoo I really recommend you to try it.
Patience W.
This is the first dry shampoo I ever tried. After a couple uses I started to notice that my scalp feeling a little more oily than usual. I do have an oily scalp, and I figured I was using too much product during each application. Even after I started using less I still saw the same oiliness. While I do like the product overall, it just isn't for me.
MacKenzie Z.
Grand Ledge, MI
This stuff is a LIFE SAVER! I have pretty oily skin and my hair couldn't even make it through a day without looking greasy. Now, I use this and my hair lasts up to 3 days between washings! I always use it at night on the day I washed it, and I wake up with ready-to-go hair! This product is leaps and bounds above any other dry shampoo I've tried. If you've tried another (cheaper) brand and weren't satisfied, give this a try! This made me a believer in dry shampoo!
Anita Z.
I really enjoy this dry shampoo if I don't want any extra scents, I have another dry shampoo that smells like honey and its so strong I don't need to wear perfume. So this is great for a quick no scent fix. Kind of powdery and if you spray just a little over to much you hair turns all white. Pretty good at absorbing all those oils though!
Britny B.
I had a hard time trying this dry shampoo because it made my hair look greasy and i would have little white flakes in my hair but if you sleep with this dry shampoo in your hair then it will be a better experience. I had a better experience
Jennifer M.
Struthers, OH
I am obsessed with this product. I have oily hair so this helps me out alot. Other dry shampoo products I have tried always leave a white residue in my hair. TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo doesn't. It leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed. Plus it also has a great scent to it.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.

back