BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel S.
Pittsburgh, PA
You know that meme that says by the end of the week my hair is 90% dry shampoo? Yeah. Totally me and this stuff does the trick and doesn't make me itch or leave all the residue.
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
One of my least favorite dry shampoos I have ever used. Rockaholic left a seriously crusty, white chalky look and feel to my hair. In addition, the cost was significantly higher than some other higher quality dry shampoos that were much cheaper. I do not mind using expensive hair products, when they work! Seriously bummed with this product.
Hayley B.
Helena, MT
This stuff is fantastic! I dye my hair so I only wash it twice a week. This saves my life on the third day when my hair is at its worse! I have thick, healthy color treated hair. AT first there is a color difference but once i move my hair around it goes away. Plus it smells awesome!
Danielle R.
Favorite dry shampoo! My hair gets oily after two days of not washing, I spray this in my hair and it disappears. It does not leave a white powder residue, and it does not make your hair feel nasty whatsoever. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good dry shampoo!
N V.
Irvine, CA
Love this dry shampoo!! Don't over spray as all dry shampoos will leave a little white residue. This brand has had the best smelling formula as well as the absorption of the oils in the hair. It does seem to not last as long as others I've used, unsure if the formula somehow dissipates with time but that would be my only complaint!
Ali R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is by far the best dry shampoo I have found. It doesn't have that strong scent to it that usually makes me hate dry shampoo.

I have really fine hair so I can only go 1 day without shampooing. But compared to others I have tried it actually works. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Krystal V.
Ida Grove, IA
By far the best dry shampoo I have ever used. It keeps the fresh "day two" style looking great. Great for work days and lazy Saturday mornings. The scent is fresh and works great in oily hair. The bottle stores easily and I will continue to purchase this product for weekly use.
Stefani S.
I really wanted to like this, but my first bottle was full one day, and empty the next! The packaging had an air leak and all the product leaked out. So I repurchased- and my second bottle did the same thing. After spending $18 a bottle and having 2 in a row have poor packaging where the aerosol was leaking out, I gave up.
Maria c.
Manteca, CA
I had never used a dry shampoo but after I had a major surgery a friend gave my a bottle in a care package and I fell in love! Keeps me feeling fresh in between washes.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
If you don't like this dry shampoo, it's because you don't know how to use it. You have to shake it up in order for the white cast not to show up on your hair before use. This is my all-time favorite dry shampoo, and it smells like citrus in your hair. You can't go wrong with this one!
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.