BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Anne W.
Henderson , NV
The smell is nice, it does it's job fairly well. . . .but for such a pricey product (from such a high end company), I'm really disappointed in it's performance. It sprays a really thick power formula instead of a thinner one and it takes more work to get it to settle into my hair enough to make it unnoticeable. Worse, the next day my hair looks twice as bad. Save your money and go out and get some Not Your Mothers: Clean Freak and thank me later.
Jennifer F.
I was very bummed about this product. I bought it from a professional supply store and had high expectations. My first time ever using it i was only able to get a couple of sprits out of the can. I figured I had just gotten one that might have been used to spray in the store. Upon returning and receiving a new one. I was still only able to get one use out of it. For it being such a big can I didn't expect this. I'm not sure if this was a design flaw or something, but i was very disappointed. I haven't purchased it since.
Caeli D.
This dry shampoo is not bad, I got it when it was on sale at ulta for $7.99. for $7.99 great time to try. I would recommend using this at night if you have dark hair or making sure you brush it through well. This comes out very white, I usually buy a brown dry shampoo. This will add volume and get rid of the oil. however watch how much you use because it will make your hair stiff. I don't know that I would pay the full price of $21.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
This was the first dry shampoo I had ever purchased about 5/6 years ago (when they were first coming out) and this definitely set the expectation for anything that followed! I recently picked up another and it's still the same great dry shampoo. Great volume, great oil absorption and a nice refreshing scent!
Naz W.
San Fransisco
My friends loved this product but I did not. Iv tried plenty of dry shampoos and this one just didn't cut it. This product is really heavy and makes my hair feel dry, I feel like it leaves too much residue in my hair and doesn't make it look clean and it makes my color rather dull and muddy. The smell can kinda choke you up so make sure you're in a well ventilated area. This product is okay if you don't mind residues.
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
I'm addicted to dry shampoos and I work in a hair salon so I try a lot of different kinds. I liked this one, it did its job and smelled really nice. The only thing I didn't like was that I felt like the aresol ran out very quickly, so I had probably over half a can I couldn't use because I couldn't get it out! I thought I got a bad can so I actually bought a different can from a different store and still had the same problem.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I remember buying this back in middle school when my hair was oily. It worked like a miracle! It didn't leave a white residue or make my hair feel weird or sticky. It also had a great scent! Back then I never repurchased cause I couldn't afford it at 14, now as an adult, I can defiantly splurge on it lol
Rachel S.
Pittsburgh, PA
You know that meme that says by the end of the week my hair is 90% dry shampoo? Yeah. Totally me and this stuff does the trick and doesn't make me itch or leave all the residue.
Mariah S.
Gold Beach, OR
One of my least favorite dry shampoos I have ever used. Rockaholic left a seriously crusty, white chalky look and feel to my hair. In addition, the cost was significantly higher than some other higher quality dry shampoos that were much cheaper. I do not mind using expensive hair products, when they work! Seriously bummed with this product.
Hayley B.
Helena, MT
This stuff is fantastic! I dye my hair so I only wash it twice a week. This saves my life on the third day when my hair is at its worse! I have thick, healthy color treated hair. AT first there is a color difference but once i move my hair around it goes away. Plus it smells awesome!
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.