BY TIGI

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day Makes Hair Fresh Smell 5 Absorbs Excess Oils 6 Keeps Hair Rockin The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! Made In USA Additional Product Information: br We are not associated or affiliated withTigi and are not a licensed retailer ofTigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of aTigi pro see more...

Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
This is my favorite dry shampoo product I have tried. I go through quite a bit of dry shampoo because my hair is fine and my scalp does not seem to accumulate oils very quickly. I wash my hair 3+ times per week and I should probably wash it less often but I have a hard time holding back because I washed it every day for years. TIGI Rockaholic dry shampoo was the first dry shampoo product I tried and I LOVE it! The product works very well and the scent (which is important to me) is great. I highly recommend this product❤️
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
This product is a bit pricey, but if you need to get your hair fresh without the hassle of the whole hair washing routine for what ever reason this is great. The smell is fresh and clean. I wanna say Citrus hint to it. I highly recommend this dry shampoo. It is one of my top 3 fave!
Brittany I.
Cleveland
Was a great product! Lasted in my hair for several days. It did not leave any residue in my hair at all. I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair with this product! Sometimes longer just depends on the weather. Was highly satisfied with this awesome product
Stephanie P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I think this is my new favorite dry shampoo. I got it since it was on sale at Ulta and I love it. I wash my hair once a week but go to the gym regularly. This doesn’t leave a residue, which is the added bonus. It makes my hair nice and voluminous while looking and smelling clean!
Peyton W.
Auburn
Talk about a volumizing dry shampoo! This dry shampoo will give you volume while absorbing all the gross yucky oil on your scalp and hair but be aware if you are any sort of dry this will make you even dryer. I recommend using this on the last day you possibly can go without taking a shower. If you're just trying to do it for a little pick-me-up you might be in for a horrible surprise of white powder and hard to brush through hair! Rockaholic really puts the DRY in dry shampoo!
Kristin J.
My go to dry shampoo! This product is easy to use and gets the job done. Has a pleasant scent that's not overpowering. Absorbs oil and gives hair lots of volume without leaving residue or white overcast to go longer in between washes!
Savannah G.
Coxs Creek, KY
Decent dry shampoo but not my favorite. The smell is decent, the type is decent, but just not a 100% fan of it. It’s good if you need something quick and easy. But if you’re looking for a #1 product, this wasn’t it for me.
Hanna C.
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. It has a very strong spray, absorbes the oils in my hair great, and refreshes my hair very well. The only thing I don't really like is that it's a bit more difficult to brush out than some of my other kinds, but once it's out, my looks and feels great.
Breann C.
American Fork
When ur in a hurry and don't have time to shower or you already have the perfect straight hair you want, just spray this on your roots and no one will even know!!!
Joanna B.
Washington
My favorite brand of dry shampoo! Does the job to absorb excess oils. Nice scent and adds great texture for styling! Can extend time between washing hair by several days. Some residue but this is what adds texture. Definitely will continue to use this brand.
Jackie R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I need a really good dry shampoo for my crazy oily hair, would this one be a good one to try?
Andrea M.
Has anyone used this for fine hair/oily scalp?
Kelsey B.
What's the best way to comb out the residue look? I love this product but when it dries I have a hard time removing the powdery residue. I've used a regular brush so far.