BY TIGI #75 in Dry Shampoo

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day Makes Hair Fresh Smell 5 Absorbs Excess Oils 6 Keeps Hair Rockin The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! Made In USA Additional Product Information: br We are not associated or affiliated withTigi and are not a licensed retailer ofTigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of aTigi pro see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Peyton W.
Auburn
Talk about a volumizing dry shampoo! This dry shampoo will give you volume while absorbing all the gross yucky oil on your scalp and hair but be aware if you are any sort of dry this will make you even dryer. I recommend using this on the last day you possibly can go without taking a shower. If you're just trying to do it for a little pick-me-up you might be in for a horrible surprise of white powder and hard to brush through hair! Rockaholic really puts the DRY in dry shampoo!
Brittany I.
Cleveland
Was a great product! Lasted in my hair for several days. It did not leave any residue in my hair at all. I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair with this product! Sometimes longer just depends on the weather. Was highly satisfied with this awesome product
Tamisha H.
Wasilla
This product is Excellent smelling and works great on any kind of hair. I can  use it for 3-4 days without needing to wash it. Only need to wash 1-2 times a week. It is one of my top 3 dry shampoos. You don’t need that much to get the job done. I will keep buying it.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this dry shampoo!!! Definitely my favorite #1 dry shampoo I use it on myself and recommend it to all my clients when I'm behind the chair. It works amazingly well, smells nice, super affordable. I will definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a dry shampoo addict I've tried them all and this is slowly becoming one of my favorites. It soaks up my oils nicely and has a clean smell to it and after using it multiple times through out the day it still gives my roots volume.
Kimberly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my shampoo once a week. I have long bleached hair and too frequently shampooing makes the color fade and my hair dry too quickly.
This does the trick. The key is not over applying and making sure it's well rubbed in.
Elizabeth G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this dry shampoo. I have baby fine hair and it keeps my hair looking fresh on day 7 even through day 9 if I need to. As long as you use a GOOD boar bristle brush you won’t have any residue. Easily one of my favorites!
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry shampoo is great and refreshes my hair. I love how I can go several days without washing my hair with this product. It lasts a long time so the price isn’t too bad. I love the packaging and how high quality it is.
Hanna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. It has a very strong spray, absorbes the oils in my hair great, and refreshes my hair very well. The only thing I don't really like is that it's a bit more difficult to brush out than some of my other kinds, but once it's out, my looks and feels great.
Kayla K.
Inman, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best dry shampoos you can get! They all smell amazing and work really well! I highly recommend! Well worth the price! My hair is fine and straight naturally and it doesn’t weigh it down.
Jackie R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I need a really good dry shampoo for my crazy oily hair, would this one be a good one to try?
Andrea M.
Has anyone used this for fine hair/oily scalp?
Kelsey B.
What's the best way to comb out the residue look? I love this product but when it dries I have a hard time removing the powdery residue. I've used a regular brush so far.