BY TIGI

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day Makes Hair Fresh Smell 5 Absorbs Excess Oils 6 Keeps Hair Rockin The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! Made In USA Additional Product Information: br We are not associated or affiliated withTigi and are not a licensed retailer ofTigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of aTigi pro see more...

• What's the best way to comb out the residue look?...Be the first to answer!
  • I need a really good dry shampoo for my crazy oily hair, would this...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for fine hair/oily scalp? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Oh my goodness! I'm typically super fussy about dry shampoo, but my friend bought a bottle of this and left it at my house and I'm in love! the price point is high, but the quality of the product more than makes up for it! it smells fabulous, really does refresh my locks, and has great packaging. I will certainly be buying it again!
Nina S.
Nina S.
This is my all-time favorite must have dry shampoo. Not only does it make your hair look fresh and also smells fabulous and gives your hair great texture. Not all dry shampoos have a texturizer in it but it's a great thing to have. I will for sure purchased this product again and again and again.
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
I really like this dry shampoo. The scent is not overwhelming, it does not leave a horrible white cast, and it gives me a little extra volume. I have normal, wavy/curly hair and this product has worked beautifully for me. As always, dry shampoo tends to work best when you use it the night before.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
My second dry shampoo.I bought it because my hair dresser suggested it. It leaves my hair a bit stiff. The smell is nice but i find some hair comes out when i comb it.not sure if that is the nature of dry shampoos.it has a heavy price tag.i don't think I will be buying it again
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Buckley, WA
Review for: TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, 6.3 oz
Absolute best dry shampoo in my opinion! I have dark brown hair and this just blends in so easily after its applied. Keeps my hair looking fresher eveytime I apply it!
Megan D.
Megan D.
This is the product I look for when I can't find my normal dry shampoo. Doesn't make my brunette hair white. only complaint is that it is a bit spendy.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Rocky mount , NC
I think this is a great product. I have tried a lot of dry shampoos and this one works great. Effective and smell is not overpowering.
Cay F.
Cay F.
Review for: TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, 6.3 oz
The first dry shampoo that actually works for me! I can't go without it. I've been able to go up to 4 days without washing my hair.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
San Diego , CA
LOVE this product! Unlike most dry shampoos this actually does the job and makes my hair feel and look refreshed!
Layla A.
Layla A.
Works ok, I felt like it was heavy on my fine long hair. The smell was decent but I've definitely had better!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I need a really good dry shampoo for my crazy oily hair, would this one be a good one to try?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Has anyone used this for fine hair/oily scalp?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
What's the best way to comb out the residue look? I love this product but when it dries I have a hard time removing the powdery residue. I've used a regular brush so far.