Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooTIGI
Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo

TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo

Keeps your hair Rocking' one more day. You don't have to shampoo every day, but shh...that's The secret.

Leaves hair feeling refreshed; Makes hair smell fresh; Absorbs excess oils

Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 6 inches

Where can you get this in store!? 🙋🏽‍♀️
How is this dry shampoo comlared to batiste? Is it good with holding curls like batiste? Does it smell good? Get rid of oil well?[product:tigi-rockaholic-dirty-secret-dry-shampoo]
Is this better than batiste? Does it hold curl well? Absorb oil well? [product:tigi-rockaholic-dirty-secret-dry-shampoo]
Start your review of TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo!
Alejandra L.
TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo uploaded by Alejandra L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo, 6.3 fl oz
Me encanta este producto. Es un shampoo seco. Para cabellos grasos es una excelente opción
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo uploaded by Danielle A.
Review for: 6.3 fl oz
If you have oily hair like me, this will be your savior. It was recommended to me by my stylist, and I am soooo happy I listened to her and bought some. This dry shampoo works great and doesn’t leave a heavy residue in your hair. Nor does it dry it out or make the texture funky. I am in love with it! #InfluensterAwards2020 #DryShampoo
Nicole S.
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. This is my go-to for that second (let's be honest.. Third day, too) hair style. I have blonde hair, so it works incredibly well without a visible residue. The smell isn't overpowering & it keeps hair light and fresh.
Carla G.
Worked really well for my extra oily and fine hair, but I'm smell sensitive and this didn't work out bc of that.
Tabitha H.
Vancouver, WA
After I saw a YouTube tutorial on how to use dry shampoo it worked great! Good to use if I am going to use heat on my hair. Makes it stay straight for longer.
Ruth M.
I use this a lot for my bangs. Usually I shower at night. I use oils to moisturize my face which also happen to get on my bangs and this works great at making them look fresh again. I can’t stand greasy looking bangs. The only con is that it runs out quite quickly for me. :/
Katie S.
TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really enjoy this dry shampoo! It's super good for when you wakw up late or just dont have time to shower. A little of this goes a long way! Spray it on your roots and oily areas then massage it in and it leaves your hair looking and smelling clean in just a few minutes. You do have to be cautious not to use too much or your hair will ens up looking matte/grey from the powder. They make the regular size that I keep in the bathroom and a travel size (pictured below) to carry with you. Which is convenient if your staying out all night or getting exercise. I love this little life hack!
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: Target
TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoos is a major staple for a hair pick me up. Great for when your hair starts to fall flat
Christie S.
By far the best dry shampoo I've tried. And I've tried a lot. If you get oily roots easily but the rest of your hair looks great this product would be great for you. It smells awesome. Takes the oily/greasiness away. It's a little bit more pricey at $18-$20 and I've found it at ulta. I haven't seen it in drugstores. If you have the money to splurge it's a must.
Claire L.
Arlington, VA
I'm happy with this product and would buy it again. It leaves my hair looking like I just washed it but more importantly, when I run my fingers through my hair I can't tell that I have dry shampoo in it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling chalky or heavy like other dry shampoos do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria L.
willis, texas
il y a 2 ans
Angela V. il y a 2 ans
Im nit sure but i hate it and i hate yo say it but i [email protected] dry shampoo it makes your hair feel nasty like a dog who just got attacked with flea and tick shampoo. Dumbest thing invebted and promotes laziness all it does is soak up the oil you should be washing out of your hair...gross. id skip it if i were u
Victoria L.
willis, texas
il y a 2 ans
Christine F. il y a un an
I like it better than batiste; smells better too. Not sure about curls. It’s great at absorbing oil.