BY TIGI

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Angela K.
It's been a while since I've used this particular brand, but from what I remember, it amells great and did a decent job! I'd but again, but have found a new brand that has a dry shampoo specifically for darker hair tones, to avoid the white cast on the roots, and now prefer that over this.
Yesse T.
San Diego, CA
This was the first dry shampoo that I really tried and loved. It feels great and makes my hair look perfect. I bought it a few times and found that the nozzle would get clogged up more frequently than other brands. A little annoying but great product.
Jenna M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I don’t know why,, but my hair never works with dry shampoo. I give this 2 stars because I got so many recommendations for this product and spent more money, and seems to make my hair look more greasy
shelbi h.
Columbus, OH
I love this dry shampoo, some think it can be a little heavy but I disagree and I've got very fine hair
I love the smell as well, it can have you thinking I washed my hair more than once this week
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I live off of dry shampoo.  I have violet colored hair and to keep it from fading, I wash as little as possible.  Luckily I found this dry shampoo.  I have tried a bunch of dry shampoo (partly out of finding one that didn't leave my hair more greasy or dirty looking and partly due to the fact that I go through so much of it).  This dry shampoo has yet to let me down.  It comes in a large spray bottle (a plus for me since I use a lot of it) and is a reasonable price.  Some dry shampoos leave a white residue on dark hair that no matter how much brushing, remains.  This one does spray on my dark violet hair white, but easily dissipates and leaves my hair looking clean and fresh, despite the long periods between washes.  I don't have to use a lot and I think this is by far my favorite dry shampoo I have tried.  No heavy smells or still greasy looking hair after use.  Good product!!!
Claire H.
Shakopee
This stuff smells good, but that's about the only thing it's got going for it.  I have tried this several times, and I can't get it to work for me.  It honestly does the complete opposite.  I find my hair is more greasy when I use this stuff in my hair!  I do it just how I use all the other dry shampoos out there, and it does not work for me!  It leaves a weird feeling residue in my hair and as much as I try and blend it into my roots, my hair turns out looking gray and ashy, and I have to give up and just take a shower to get rid of the product.  It is also on the more expensive side, so for me, this was a complete bust.  I will keep using my inexpensive batiste dry shampoo.
Beth B.
Paducah, KY
If you want your hair to smell fresh and look clean then this is the product to grab the next time you’re at ULTA. I only use shampoo on my hair about every third or fourth day because my hair is super dry. Our use this product in between shampoos to keep it looking clean and bouncy. And it smells super clean and fruity!
Kristin C.
Macomb, MI
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I can go at least three days after using this. I think it is quite comparable to the other brands that I’ve used but I feel like I don’t have to rub the dry shampoo in it as much as the other ones
Raven H.
Georgetown
I like the scent of this dry shampoo but I don’t love the way it makes my hair feel. It almost leaves a waxy type residue and it’s very difficult to get the white color of the product out of your roots so they end up looking ashy. I also didn’t feel I was able to go any longer between washes with this product. I think it would be great if you were just looking for something besides hairspray to add some volume but I wouldn’t really recommend as a dry shampoo.
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
I’ve used this for years through my salon. I like the smell, it’s not musky like most dry shampoos are. I don’t suffer from oil problems, my main concern is scent control. I like that this doesn’t feel like build up after several days of use.
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.

Walmart