BY TIGI #53 in Dry Shampoo

Keeps Your Hair Rockin One More Day The secret is you don t have to shampoo everyday. Spray at roots to absorb excess oils, make hair smell fresh and keep it rockin one more night. This stuff is so funktabulous! For Details Call Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Tigi and are not a licensed retailer of Tigi. Tigi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Tigi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I live off of dry shampoo.  I have violet colored hair and to keep it from fading, I wash as little as possible.  Luckily I found this dry shampoo.  I have tried a bunch of dry shampoo (partly out of finding one that didn't leave my hair more greasy or dirty looking and partly due to the fact that I go through so much of it).  This dry shampoo has yet to let me down.  It comes in a large spray bottle (a plus for me since I use a lot of it) and is a reasonable price.  Some dry shampoos leave a white residue on dark hair that no matter how much brushing, remains.  This one does spray on my dark violet hair white, but easily dissipates and leaves my hair looking clean and fresh, despite the long periods between washes.  I don't have to use a lot and I think this is by far my favorite dry shampoo I have tried.  No heavy smells or still greasy looking hair after use.  Good product!!!
Olivia W.
Furlong
Awesome! This works like a dream even on my dark hair. It’s got a pleasant scent, and works for a long time. I recommend this to anyone seeking a great dry shampoo. I’ve tried other brands and while they are alright, Tigi blows them out of the water.
Claire L.
Arlington, VA
I'm happy with this product and would buy it again. It leaves my hair looking like I just washed it but more importantly, when I run my fingers through my hair I can't tell that I have dry shampoo in it. It doesn't leave my hair feeling chalky or heavy like other dry shampoos do.
Jenka G.
Ashland, KY
I bleach my hair, so I try not to wash it too much and this product helps me go a day or two longer between washes. Gives me the fresh washed feeling. You do have to be careful not to use too much or it will leave a gray residue.
Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
I’ve used this for years through my salon. I like the smell, it’s not musky like most dry shampoos are. I don’t suffer from oil problems, my main concern is scent control. I like that this doesn’t feel like build up after several days of use.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MI
This stuff is so great! My clients love it so much! Especially when you have a vibrant punky color going on that you don’t want to wash too often. It doesn’t come out powdery or wet like some other dry shampoos. It’s super light, has a very light scent to it if you’re scent sensitive this is good.
Kendra K.
Saint Paul, MN
A lot of dry shampoos don't smell great however, this one smells amazing. My most favorite thing about this dry shampoo that I feel truly sets it a part from the rest, it blends really well, youbdont have to worry about it leaving your hair white. Will defiently keep this as a go to.
Elizabeh C.
Midwest City
I've used quite a few different dry shampoos and this one was a bit of the let down for the price. It left a lot of residue on my hair and didn't smell as good as others. I used this on day 3 hair hoping to save myself a wash and ended up having to wash it anyway.
Joanna B.
Washington
My favorite brand of dry shampoo! Great for times when you can’t shampoo with H2O. Does the job to absorb excess oils. Nice scent and adds texture for styling! Can extend time between washing hair by several days. I will continue to use this brand!
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
I really like this dry shampoo. It can be a little hard to come by sometimes and I won’t go out of my way to find it but it definitely gets the job done, stays for almost a whole day. Really have to rub into your hair but I think it’s a great choice
Courtney B.
Is this product worth the price and and how effective would you say it is?
alix l.
Carbondale, IL
Does this product work on darker hair?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
I love dry shampoos! Is this one worth the price? I have tried so many and they always make my roots look white and gross!
Jenifer R.
So I'm getting married Sunday and my Hairdresser said not to wash my hair friday/Sat/Sunday so it's easier to work with. I have an unopened bottle of this that I got as a gift and never used. How can I use this to keep my hair feeling fresh after tomorrow? Do you just spray and comb? Does the hair need to be wet?
Sammi M.
I have super fine, thin, and oily hair (it's awful). I keep my hair fashion colors so washing it everyday isn't optimal. I've tried several dry shampoos but they either don't absorb the oil or leave my hair heavy and flat. I saw this at the store the other day and almost bought it, but was hesitant on dropping the $20 before I was sure it would work on my hair type.