TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Conditioner uploaded by heavan o.TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Conditioner uploaded by Elina P.

BY TIGI

Tames Hair Gone Wild Just when you thought your secret couldn t get any dirties...it just did. Fake it by spraying mid-strand down tot the ends of hair for a smooth, shiny finish. Lightweight conditioning gives a quick restyle while taming second-day hair gone wild. They ll never know your Dirty Secret™. Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

• I work in a smokey environment and I don't wag my hair ev...2 Answers
  • Does this dry conditioner work as effectively as standard...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it act as a conditioner or ...3 Answers
TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Conditioner
  • "i actually bought this in a rush thinking i grabbed the dry shampoo, & then sprayed it on my roots before work... then i looked nasty all day." in 2 reviews
  • "The price is a little steep compared to your average dry shampoo/conditioner, but it's well worth the money." in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely works great on frizzy hair to soften it and gives it that shiny finish." in 1 review
  • "I have fine thin hair that looks greasy the same day I wash it." in 1 review
  • "it smells great and it is awesome for those days you don't have time to shampoo and condition!" in 1 review
Britnee L.
Volume? Yes. Gets rid of oil? No. Now, reading the comments and description of this product, I can't tell if getting rid of oil is part of its job description. Some people seem to believe it is, others say it isn't. My experience is that this is ok for the ends of my hair where it is more dry, but if I use it at my roots on a day I have not shampooed, I will be very oily. On days that I have shampooed, this makes a great volumizing spray.
Stephanie C.
This product is light weight and absorbs oils well. It doesn't leave a white cast in your dark hair and isn't a gritty formula. The scent to me smells like a "fake" lemon scent but all in all not bad.
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I actually bought this in a rush thinking i grabbed the dry shampoo, & then sprayed it on my roots before work... then i looked nasty all day. don't do that. once i actually knew what it was i used it properly & fell in love. i don't wash my hair everyday, but dry shampoo tends to make your hair look very dry. (obvious, i know) but i spray it on the lower half on my midshaft & my hair looks nice & fresh! it smells amazzzing too. as long as you don't spray it on your roots & reverse the dry shampoo effect you'll be thrilled. I'll absolutely buy again.
Melody M.
Hemet, CA
This is by far the best dry conditioner I have ever used. It costs a little more but is well worth it. And you can use it with any other brand of dry shampoo to completely clean your hair. Definitely works great on frizzy hair to soften it and gives it that shiny finish. No one will ever know you used a dry conditioner. Refreshes your hair and you're ready to start your day. Love, love, love this product Rockaholic Dry Conditioner(and Shampoo) is amazing. Definitely worth buying if you're looking to try a dry conditioner or switch brands.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
I like this product, but I'm not crazy about the price. It has a pleasant and fresh citrus scent and works good when you need to add a little grit to keep your style or when you don't have a chance to shampoo. It just doesn't last very long. I tend to shake some baby powder into my hair since it does the same thing for a fraction of the cost of dirty little secret.
Megan B.
Kingsport, TN
I love this stuff! The price is a little steep compared to your average dry shampoo/conditioner, but it's well worth the money. The smell is amazing and this will do the trick for replacing the second day hair cleansing! I have curly hair that gets extremely dry if washed daily so this is a great alternative for chicks like me!
Megan L.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the worst dry shampoos I've ever tried so I don't know if I got a bad bottle or what. It makes my hair super sticky & smells awful. By the end of the day, my hair feels super greasy & just plain gross. I wanted to like this product but it's not happening
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
One of my most favorite dry shampoos! it smells great and it is awesome for those days you don't have time to shampoo and condition! spray on your roots and brush through. love it
heavan o.
I really like how this make my hair feel. It leaves your hair feeling light, clean, and smooth!! Takes care of the frizz no problems! Doesn't smell wonderful but it doesn't bother me either!
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
This is THE best invention ever! I have fine thin hair that looks greasy the same day I wash it. This helps my hair have volume and helps with the flatness. I LOVE this stuff!
Mayson B.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product make your hair look dirty?
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
How well does this work? Does it act as a conditioner or more like a dry shampoo?
Genevieve A.
Do you think I could used this regularly or will it damage my hair?
Daysha S.
I work in a smokey environment and I don't wag my hair everyday, will this help to get rid of the smell of smoke and give my hair life?
Pomi C.
Fairbanks, AK
Does this dry conditioner work as effectively as standard dry shampoos? I am a big fan of dry shampoo for 3rd or 4th day hair, but what is the purpose of dry conditioner?