BY TIGI

• Does this leave your hair look greasy and will it take color out ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this will take hair color off? 1 Answers
Carissa K.
Tonawanda, NY
I would love to try this product! I am always using dry shampoo because i refuse to wash my hair daily. Would love to see how it works and how well It works on my hair
Ashley L.
Shamokin, PA
This is so different but in a good way. I was a little sceptical but I'm glad I gave it a shot. It made my hair super soft and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!
Coco D.
Rockaholic dry shampoo is one of my favorite dry shampoos on the market. It works so well. This new bar version is a great concept and definitely more earth friendly than the aerosol spray.
Skyler W.
Rector, AR
This is the favorite shampoo among the younger people and the man person that inhabit this testosterone pool that I am forced to swim in. It is very easy to use, wet hair, lather, rinse. It smells good, lasts quite a while and it is affordable. We are always satisfied with this and the other Tigi Rockaholic products. They are the reason we can afford this Rockstar lifestyle. ūüėČ
katie n.
Eastpointe, MI
I love this shampoo bar and I am so happy I found it! My old hair salon use to have a similar product and I've never been able to find another like it until now! I honestly think this one is better it gives my hair a nice feel and the price is more affordable than the salon brand. I would recommend and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Love how it smells, easy to take on trips, and works for men and women!! I would recommend this to anyone who travels a lot.
Candace B.
Rockmart, GA
I love majority of their products, they work great on my thin hair. This one was unique to me. I loved it. Lasted a while
Stefani C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Wanted to love this. It didn't work for me. Left my hair greasy. I prefer another brands shampoo bar over this.
Jessica B.
The best thing ever ! Love how it's in a bar shape !!!!!! It's really awesome
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I expected more from a company like TIGI. Oh well, there are tons of better options out there. keep looking. I'm currently enjoying the shampoo bars from Lush.
Diana V.
Townville, PA
Does this leave your hair look greasy and will it take color out of colored hair
Briana C.
Does anyone know if this will take hair color off?
brittany w.
richmond
Is this a good product for all types of hair???