BY TIGI

TIGI Pro Smooth and Seal Shampoo smooths the hair cuticle to ensure hair reflects light for healthy shine. see more...

Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This shampoo is gives your hair back its life!! When your hair is need of some TLC because it needed some CPR this will do the trick!! This shampoo will have your hair feeling so hydrated and smooth .. this is really a repairing shampoo !! Great buy
Cassie K.
I love the smell of this stuff, and it makes my hair so shiny! I like to use it when I go for more straight look. I have naturally curly hair and Whenever I straighten it, it sometimes comes out a little bit dull so this helps brighten it up!
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
I was introduced to this shampoo about a month ago and I cannot stop using it. After washing it my hair feels soft and smooth and voluminous and it smells amazing. Every few minutes I'm smelling my hair from how good it smells
Barbara R.
Harlingen, TX
These was incredible and totally salvaged my hair. Took care of my very fragile hair. It also smells really great. Would definitely repurchase this one again because it made my hair a lot stronger. Great product.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
I love the scent, and the amount of lather about the product offers. Compared to other alternatives it has a nice consistency, and keeps my hair looking smooth. I was satisfied with my purchase, but I am looking into trying other products for maintaining a smooth finish days after shampooing.
Megan D.
I work at Sally beauty supply and bought this when we first started selling it. I notice a big difference in my hair when I use it. It definitely helps with frizziness.
Shelby H.
Alamogordo , NM
Didn't really care for this. Doesn't do anything for my hair. It was alright for the price since I got it on clearance.
Brianna B.
Love the scent and the feel. Won't dry out your hair. Adds just the right amount of volume and tames my summer frizz.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
Helps with frizziness, leaves hair soft and smooth. Easy to manage. A little expensive but well worth the end results
kassidy t.
Massillon, OH
This shampoo is great for dry frizzy hair. It helps smooth everything out to have a nice speed finish
Hannah w.
Louisville, KY
Does this product leave any noticeable residue
Hannah S.
Brockport, NY
How well does this work for dry hair