BY TIGI

TIGI Pro Radiant Colour Shampoo gently cleanses and enhances colour vibrancy. see more...

Synetta S.
Fulton, MS
Omg ! I used this !! It's so great & afterwards there's so much volume . It's targets the one with color . It has a great larger . Best for dry scalp, & oily . I would buy this again . It was great .
Katelyn T.
Jamestown, CA
Love this stuff, I can't get it in my town anymore but when I could my hair was the healthiest its ever been. I would definitely recommend. Smells great and goes quite aways for how small the bottle seems to be.
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Este shampoo añade muchísimo brillo al cabello, le da vida y lo hace ver super saludable. Lo Recomiendo para cabellos secos y opacos para que tengan vida y mucho brillo.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
Best shampoo for colored hair. I currently have green hair and this is the only shampoo that keep the dye in place. It smells great and leaves my hair very soft without all the foam.
jessica m.
Keeps color radiant and hydrated, and extends the life of hair color as well. Doesn't dry out hair or scalp. Great product for the price.
Kerri A.
Killeen, TX
Personally I've never use this at home but in the salon after die my hair a process and color it and actually is my hair
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
Love the clean feeling, color protection, and smell of this! Prestige brand at its best. Won't fade your color!
Demi F.
Prescott Vly, AZ
If you have color in your hair this product is awesome. It keeps my red hair staying red.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Makes your hair feel clean and smells so good! I would definitely recommend this product
Mabel. đź’„.
I love this stuff. It makes a nice lather but doesn’t strip my color out. Smells great.