BY TIGI

The TIGI PRO Mini Flat Iron is the perfect companion for the gym or travel. Take this voltage compatible mini iron anywhere in the world. see more...

Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
I am obsessed with my mini tigi flat iron! I have pretty short hair, and I also have straight hair. But when I have shorter hair my hair goes different ways so I need a hair straightener. With the mini, it’s easier with shorter hair.
Shelley A.
Boston
I have the 1.5 inch flat iron and it’s awesome! It’s held up for 3 yrs now with no problems. It goes over 400 degrees and is very consistent. The plate haven’t started to wear as some of my older flatirons have.
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
In my opinion, mini flat irons are only useful for people with really short hair or if you want to do your bangs. I have the full-size flat iron with the titanium plates and I absolutely love it. I received this little guy as a gift, used it once and quickly regifted it.
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA
I had this mini flat iron by TIGI for a few years and I really liked it. It had a quick heat up, and the slender panels made it so easy to get to your roots. But for me personally, it was too small because I have long, thick hair.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
When used with the right product the hair is super soft and never scorched. I do have to go over the same area a few times before the desired effect but it works nicely.
Ashley M.
Clarksville, TN
This is a really good and affordable hair straightener. I did have a babybliss but it crapped out after a year and the one I have now (tigi) has lasted forever.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great! They have all kinds of stuff! Different prices depending on what you’re looking for but everything is relatively inexpensive

Amazon