BY TIGI

Heather N.
Surprise, AZ
Love this dry shampoo, I've tried a few different brands and they all worked awful. This actually makes my hair look clean and fresh and actually smells good, doesn't leave very much residue either. highly recommend, I will buy many more.
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
This is by a mile my favorite dry shampoo! It is kind of powdery, which is why I like it. It does what it's supposed to do without feeling gross
Alaina W.
Mc Rae Helena, GA
Did not care for product at all. I feel like it didn’t absorb any oil at all. Definitely regret buying.
Jessica B.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is very good especially if your hair is oily like mine. This leaves my hair feeling nice and clean without having to wash it everyday. One of my go to products. Definitely recommend this product
Becca H.
Bristol, Bristol
This doesn't really do much to my hair - I get on better with other dry shampoo brands - but it works wonders on my partner's. Her hair is much finer than mine, so perhaps that has made a difference? She does have dark hair though and this dry shampoo doesn't leave a power residue on her, like many others do.
Kemberlyn P.
I love it, the shampoo seems magical, it leaves my hair super cute. a thousand times I use it