BY TIGI

Bed Head Perfect Eyeliner - Royalty is a one stop solution to give your eyes the added pop that you're looking for. Comes in 6 different shades.

Ingredients:  Alcohol Denat., Water, Aramis Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Menthol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydroxyctitronellal, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Evernia Prunasti Extract (Oakmoss), Amyl Cinnamal, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Yellow 6 (Cl 15985), Red 33 (Cl 17200), Blue 1 (Cl 42090).

Meg G.
Favorite brand of eyeliner. I have black, blue, and violet, and all three of them are wonderful. They're super smooth to apply, so it doesn't tug on your eyelids at all, and they only smudge when you use the smudger on the end. I only wish the makeup line by Bed Head were more accessible, as I've only found it in one salon supply store and the salon I used to work for. Love it!
Ellie M.
Wharton, NJ
A bit expensive but worth every penny a glides on very nicely with no tug and is very pigmented. If you're looking for a pigmented eyeliner this would definitely be the one.
Alanna K.
East Haven
This is my second go to liner after urban decays 24/7 liner. Great formula and glides right on, a very dark black and the other colors I've tried are great too.
Melissa M.
Lenoir, NC
This eyeliner is easy to use and stays on throughout the day! I love it! It doesn't smear or smudge under your eyes like a lot of eyeliner...it stays in place.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Didnt work for me color kept fading. Smuging also it was really uneven in color. But its very cheap got it at cvs
Hiram C.
Its great! I love it looks good not to thick!! The only thing is it runs pretty expensive
Lauren Z.
Menifee, CA
I'm in love with this eyeliner! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. One of my favorites!
Kathryn R.
Southbury, CT
Great eyeliner, Stays in place, & Glides on really easily! It's a definite must have!