TIGI Oatmeal & Honey Intense Nourishing Mask uploaded by Jazmin C.TIGI Oatmeal & Honey Intense Nourishing Mask uploaded by Jazmin C.

BY TIGI

Intense Nourishing Mask For Dry, Damaged Hair Color Safe Helps Moisturize &Amp; Condition Helps Protect Hair From Heat Give Your Hair A Treat With This Indulgent Mask With A Delicate Oatmeal And Honey Fragrance.&Nbsp; Formulated With Acacia Honey, Wheat Protein, Vitamin E And Fiber-Penetrating Ingredients, It Helps Nourish And Repair, Leaving Hair Soft.&Nbsp; Smooth And Full Of Shine. Developed With Tigi&Reg; Copyright&Copy;Olor Creative Team.&Nbsp; Catwalk&Reg; By Tigi&Reg; Shampoos And Conditioners Have Been Specially Designed To Be Color Safe And To Help Protect Hair From Heat Damage. 1-800-259-8596 Made In Usa Additional Product Information : We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Tigi And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Tigi.&Nbsp; Tigi Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Tigi Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
This is soooooo good!!! The oatmeal and honey line is definitely my favorite in terms of scent and ingredients, this leave in mask ive never seen sold on its own before it came in a holiday set with the shampoo and conditioner and lemme tell you, they should sell it individually.
You're supposed to wash your hair first (preferably with the oatmeal and honey nourishing shampoo and conditioner) then apply this mask onto wet hair and let sit for 5 minutes
*I typically leave my masks in for at least 10*
You can see and feel instant results in your hair while it's wet and when it dries
LOVE LOVE LOVE WILL REPURCHASE
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
I use every three days and it  works great. The oatmeal and honey line is definitely my favorite in terms of scent and ingredients. This leave in mask makes such a difference and smells good.  Will buy it again and again.  It leaves my hair so hydrated and soft and I really needed that as my hair was really dried out.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Even though this stuff is super expensive, it does a great job of adding much needed moisture back to my hair. I mostly use this in the winter when my hair tends to be on the dry side. It smells great and you only need a little to go a long way. Def have repurchase this and will continue to repurchase
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Not a huge fan of the smell (personal opinion) but it totally works really well to moisturize my dry, frizzy/damaged hair! Nice good size tub that will last a long time! Not overly pricey and easily found at beauty brands or Ulta!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Onalaska, WI
This mask isn't too heavy, which I love. The smell is AMAZING! It keeps my hair super soft and smelling great and I notice a serious change in the way my hair feels after. It's amazing for Dry and damaged hair (:
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I usually love this line but this product didn't meet with my expectations. I purchased it at Wal-Mart and that may be why but I wasn't impressed at the result for the price.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Covina, CA
this leaves your hair soft and is easy to use! I would use once a week instead of my conditioner. It helped my hair stay hydrated since i have processed and damaged hair. I would recommend it to people with damaged hair.
Christina Maria C.
Christina Maria C.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
I used to use this line 10 years ago when my hair was dyed blonde and had great results. I'm now brunette and recently rediscovered it. I used this alongside the oatmeal and honey shampoo and conditioner after my hair dresser used the set in salon and I absolutely love the results. The smell is gorgeous too, and it is super hydrating.
Saabira B.
Saabira B.
Heavy conditioning treatment for damaged hair. Scent is Coconut and on the strong side. Appears to be oil based. Works as stated however; not for prolonged use in my case. My hair was damaged from color treatment. After many applications, my hair was more manageable