BY TIGI

5.07 ounce cream. Bed head multi-tasking grooming cream was launched by the design house of tigi. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Bed head multi-tasking grooming cream by TIGI for men, 5.07 ounce cream. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rhiannon P.
I like this cream, it’s not too heavy while still giving a good hold. It’s very workable. I just don’t like that it leaves your hair feeling sticky, but that’s also how you get the restyle if it goes flat.
Kaitlan A.
This is a type of "do it all" product. It works to keep a light hold in your hair for certain styles! It is affordable and easily found at ULTA beauty stores. It smells nice and I really enjoy using it.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Jayy R.
San Jose, CA
I like how it leaves my hair and leaves it shiny how I like it to look. TIGI beadhead has been my ultimate hair product ever since I received a sample from #influenster
Heather W.
West Warwick , RI
I have honestly never used this but my husband loves it !! Whenever I take a trip to ulta I am requested to pick this up
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Brooke B.
My husband has used this and seems to like it pretty good. But he's not really picky anyway
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
This grooming cream is great for after you finish doing your Hair! It holds it all night!
Christina S.
St, NL
I bought this for my fiance who has a combed back Mohawk kind of look. He said it's his favorite that I've gotten him and believe me he's tried a lot. This one smells great and works into his hair really easy without giving a stiff or wet look. Gives a natural fall to the hair with enough hold that it's not falling in his face