BY TIGI

The Tigi bedhead for men charge up thickening shampoo is optimum for those who desire thicker looking hair. This shampoo adds volume to your hair and maximizes body. It is deeply moisturizing and its unique blend helps add thickness to your hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tigi men's shampoo is an awesome product. Makes my hair feel super clean and smooth and I really love it. I like all their products I have tried so far and this shampoo is no different, it's definitely my go to product. I would recommend it to anyone.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This charge up shampoo is absolutely amazing! It lathers well and smells great. It's masculine, but doesn't smell like the forest (like so many men's products). Very satisfied and I would highly recommend!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this shampoo! He swear by the scent and how clean it gets his hair after he styles it with his pomade and wax. It keeps his hair soft and more manageable.
LaShara D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is none like others this shampoo smells so good you wouldn't even know it's for men it's has my son's hair so full of bounce and shine I love it.
Nathan J.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this shampoo its not my favorite just because it has made my hair feel a little rubbery before but great smell and can be used everyday
Mike S.
Pleasant Grv, AL
This stuff isn't bad at all. Doesn't dry my scalp like a lot of shampoos. Although, it might could be better
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this shampoo! It smells really good and keeps his hair clean and flake free! We love it!
Dee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tigi makes the best shampoo eveeerrr I live all their products this shampoo is so lovely and cleansing
Kristy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband really like the shampoo and enjoy the scent of it is left is here feeling soft and fresh.
Alice H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo. It's hard to find a shampoo that works for your type of hair but I've found mine.