TIGI Luxe Lip Gloss

Luxe Lip Gloss-Goddess was launched by the design house of TIGI.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TIGI Luxe Lip Gloss!
Samantha M.
Milwaukee
TIGI Luxe Lip Gloss uploaded by Samantha M.
I have this gloss in "Dumb Blonde" which is a completely clear shade. I love it for a day when I'm feeling very simple or when I want to make a matte color glossy. The packaging and doe foot applicator are nice. The only issue I have with this product is that it is CRAZY sticky. Like I can't go 5 minutes without my hair being caught in my lips.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I really like this lipgloss it is very pigmented and looks so natural on! It has a thicker consistency which makes it last longer it goes on easily! The tube and felt tip it has to apply are perfect!
Paula F.
Usei e gostei muito não ressecou meus lábios se tivesse dinheiro experimentava a linha completa cor duradora gosto bom dura bastante recommendo muito
Jennie M.
Eldorado, OH
TIGI Luxe Lip Gloss uploaded by Jennie M.
Review for: Dumb Blonde
This is a beautiful gloss but is a bit sticky I have found that using is to apply glitter for like lip art or something works very well.
LEAR25098 Macarena P.
Review for: Foxy
I got a sample of this in a hair salon in Calgary, Alberta, Canada while there on a visit last July. I fell in love with it immediately. I was unable to find it in stores, but I found it on Amazon. It's a perfect neutral color for just about any complexion. Thank you for having it available!!!

Looking for your answer?