Tigi Love, peace & The Planet, Walking On Sunshine Ginger Mandarin Lime Shampoo, 25.36-ounce

BY TIGI

Buy on Jet.com
selena v.
Splendora, TX
I was given a sample of this shampoo and I loved it. It smells amazing which is always my biggest concern. It works it doesn't leave my hair flat. It makes it smooth and gives it the necessary volume. I have very thick hair and lots of it and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend!
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
It smelled good, but ultimately wasn't for me. My hair didn't feel clean, it had no body.... the smell was only positive for this one. I use their resurrection and the green level 1 one.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product it's smells amazing and it helps may hair stay soft and clean. I have oily hair and it helps it from not getting so oily and it's awesome it leaves my scalp feeling super clean and refreshed.
Kristen R.
I love Tigi products and this one in particular. It is great for my oily hair without stripping it of its essentials. I believe you're paying for a high end product and would totally recommend! I have purchased it multiple times!
Amber L.
buffalo Ny
This smells great and works great. I love using this it's good for when my hair is extra oily and frizzy and helps a lot. I would recommend it to anyone that has bad oily or frizzy hair because it helps a lot.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Hands down best smelling product I've used in a long time! It reminds me of being on a tropic island during sunset sitting by a fire. I would def buy it again when I can find it. Haven't seen it in many stores but I can always get it online for a decent price!
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Tigi Bedhead's Love, peace & The Planet, Walking On Sunshine Ginger Mandarin Lime Shampoo smells INCREDIBLE. Works great and leaves hair silky, shiny and easy to manage. Very satisfied with this purchase and will buy again. Good price.
Jessica S.
I didn't like the way it left my hair feeling. I wouldn't recommended it for someone with fine hair
Wb P.
Tigi products never disappoint. Leaves my hair shiny and frizz free. Also, the smell is amazing!
Erica N.
The smell is heaven and I love how light the shampoo is. Its great for all types of hair .