BY TIGI

Give Love, Get Peace 71% Organic Content No Parabens No Artificial Colors No Synthetic Fragrances No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates Bottle 50% Post Consumer Recycled Material Don t panic.  It s organic!  Nourished, rehydrated hair and scalp feels so Eco Awesome™! Go green and get gorgeous with a fusion of geranium, lavender, rosemary, jojoba oil and aloe vera. Sold only in Professional Salons Manufactured in USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with TIGI International, Ltd. and are not a licensed retailer of TIGI International, Ltd.  TIGI International, Ltd. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible fo see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Casey C.
Berlin, MD
This is incredible. Not only does it smell fantastic but it leaves my hair feeling fresh, clean and not heavy like some shampoos do. It lathers really well and is great for my combination/oily scalp. I was satisfied with this purchase and would recommend it to others.
Lakin R.
I did not like this shampoo at all. It did not leave my hair feeling clean or smelling good. It also did little in the way of hydration. The smell of this shampoo is worst part. Very disappointed in this product.
Odessa T.
I loved this shampoo! And I thought it was awesome that its eco friendly! Thats why I picked it up. The smell was clean and refreshing. It also made my hair soft and shiny.
Alena P.
I absolutely love TIGI shampoo. It is such a fun smell. I like to use this during the summers. It feels like salon quality but it doesn't break the bank. I love that they came out with a eco friendly option. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Rosa H.
While the product honestly didn't do much for my hair, at least not any more than my regular shampoo, it smelled great - which is key criteria for me - and anything eco friendly is a huge win in my book.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Overall very impressed. I have thick curly hair and this made a noticeable difference.

Price point is fair and you can find it at a lot of stores. My hair was more manageable and less frizzy after using this.
Stephania g.
miami, florida
Vegan girls tell me if this is not the best birn not leaving the hair and simultaneously imagine the smell and the best is queevuta hair loss
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I'm a cosmetologist and we all love this shampoo at my salon. The price is a bit high but love the Eco friendliness
Angela O.
Tulua, Valle del cauca
Naciones Unidas produto que sea amable con el planeta,la da la tranquilidad a mi conciencia y a mi corazon como ecologista por que se que puedo cuidar mi cabello y al mismo tiempo puedo cuidar el planta, algo de mi tiene que poner un grano de arena para que las cosas en este pais y en el mundo puedan cambiar.
Katerina S.
Blansko
Love this shampoo and conditioner. Hair feels super clean, looks shiny and seems to stay that way longer than with other shampoos - maybe no residue? Wasn't too sure about the scent of this shampoo out of the bottle, but it makes my hair smell great. I bought the 25.36oz size and feel like it's a good value at around $28. (Formerly used a Bumble & Bumble shampoo which was the same price for an 8oz bottle.) Excellent shampoo and, as it says on the label, "Don't Panic, It's Organic!" which in this case means it has 71% organic content.
Amanda R.
Womelsdorf, PA
Where Is This Product sold?
Katerina S.
Blansko
Does it smell good?
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
How is this? And is it cruelty free?