Tigi Love Peace and The Planet Walking On Sunshine Ginger Mandarin Lime Daily Shine Shampoo, 8.45-Ounce

BY TIGI

Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Bring on the aloe! Aloe ROCKS at thickening your hair. This shampoo smells great and makes your hair so clean without leaving it "stripped" or over-cleansed. A little pricey, but worth it!
and f.
This is a very nice shampoo that smells delicious! D I would not buy any of these full price, but definitely pick some up if you see it at a discount store like TJMAXX or catch it on sale in a big box beauty store like Ulta. Even better if you can get it online at a good price.
Amy E.
Oklahoma City, OK
It wasn't terrible, but wasn't great for the price either. It did smell good to me and didn't cause any damage. But I wouldn't buy it again.
Hollie N.
Notasulga, AL
This product smells aweful and did not work for me at all. It made my scalp oily and it doesn't lather well
Rebecca G.
Dearborn, MI
This smelllls amazing !!! Would totally buy again left my hair soft and felt healthy after a few uses
JUSTINA T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This shampoo is wonderful! It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
I had to use a lot of this for a good clean feeling. Not something I would re purchase
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love this. haven't really used anything else besides this in a while
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
Love the smell and works great doesn't leave hair looking greasy after wash
Wendy W.