TIGI Love Peace and The Planet Save The Earth Straightener and Defrizzer, 8.45 Ounce

BY TIGI

This is a cinnamon and soy orange scented straightener that will condition as it styles, smoothing hair and fighting frizz. The wheat amino acids condition and strengthen the hair as the aloe leaf juice smooths the cuticle to add shine and straighten. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sydney G.
This stuff smells like heaven, if they made a perfume like this I would bathe in it. It can leave your hair a bit greasy if you use too much or don't spread it well. It straightens my hair and tames the frizz. It's something to try and it doesn't cost much. I would definitely buy it again if I have to. This bottle lasts for ages.
Shannon M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been working fairly well for me so far! My hair is not really frizzy but it is wavy and tangle prone, this makes my hair feel great and when I do straighten my hair, I use this product and it works fabulously!
Kate E.
This product smells like heaven on earth. It is the best compared to many other thing. Ive tried, and it lasts quite a long time. It met all of my expectations and i 10/10 would purchase this again and again!