Tigi Glow Blush Eyeshadows uploaded by Annice B.

BY TIGI

0.07 ounce Eye shadow glow blush lovely was launched by the design house of tigi, it is recommended for normal use glow blush lovely by tigi for women 0.07 ounce Eye shadow. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer Q.
Haha I actually feel really dumb now that I see this is an eyeshadow. This was in my mom's makeup draw and the other day I was doing my makeup and used this as a blush. I must say its great for a blush! I am already always naturally blushing so I don't need anything too out there. This is the perfect shade of pink and goes so well when paired with the bronzer and highlighter look. I love this!
The Tigi Glow Blush Eyeshadow is an ok product . It feels great on skin . I happen to like it .It seems good I recommend it for my cousin and she loved it cause she a blush hog she loves the color as well .
Shanay W.
I love this blush! The darker blushes look so much more natural and this one specifically has a beautiful glow/shimmer to it that in the right lighting looks amazing!!!
Makayla C.
This brush eyeshadow works very well on my eyelids it does not leave your skin oily and it does not give you a hard time putting it on it shows up very nicely. I love it
Gloria D.
Lubbock, TX
TIGI Glow Blush Eyeshadows are great. I have brown eyes and I feel like the pinks and purple shades work really well. They typically have nice pigmentation. I bought a couple of them just to try out and I like it. I'll probably buy more soon.
Allee D.
Taylor, MI
The tigi glow blush doesnt come out exactly like the color it shows. pretty blendable, beautiful packaging if you ask me. This was my first time trying it. i probably wouldn't but it again i prefer milani but its pretty good
Nathalie S.
Stone Park, IL
I don't really like these. They are cute but not very good I dont like the colors but maybe u guys should try them.
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, MO
This blush if very pretty and works for eyeshadow too which is cool. But it's a little too bright for my face
Marilyn M.
So pigmented and the shade is unique, love the packaging and ir last for so long... One of muy favorites
Tahaani G.
Columbus, OH
You can use this thing as an eyeshadow and as a blush which is really nice and really pigmented