BY TIGI

0.07 ounce eye shadow. Glow blush - awaken was launched by the design house of Tigi. It is recommended for normal use. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Anzhelika C.
Canoga park, CA
It is my number one blush for summer. I got it from Glossy Box (in Haute) and fell in love with it right away. It has beautiful silver packaging. The blush itself very creamy with an excellent formula. It is very buildable. Moreover, has subtle shimmer into it. If you like natural look this blush is must have.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Colors are pigmented but a bit too much for my light medium skin tone. I find it hard to blend on my skin too with my foundation. It gives me more less of a natural look.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Haute, Brilliance
These blushes are really nice. Perfect when you want a sun kissed glow. I like blushes with shimmer. I know some people don't but these are nice anyways. I went to Toni&Guy hairdressing academy so we received these in our kit. I think they are sold at cvs now.
Kim D.
Clifton Park, NY
The TIGI Blush looks well pigmented and I'm excited to try it! Very bright color called Brilliance. I'm hopeful it'll be just that! The color called Awaken is a sunset orange colored blush. It appears to be bold and daring.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Haute
I love this! Its very shimmery but not in that fake glitter crap. Its almost like a luster. Love it! Packaging feels super cheap though!
Danielle W.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Haute
Not as potent as I would like and this product can be difficult to find. Wouldn't go out of my way to use it again.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
Review for: Haute
This is a pretty color ...........................................................
Noureen E.
Alexandria, Egypt
Review for: Haute
Im not a big fan for blushes but its nice color and nice pigmentation, i didn't find this brand here in egypt so i had to order it online and that's what make it super pricey for me, but after all its a nice product.
Lilly S.
This blush gives the skin such a nice healthy glow. It applies on perfectly. They have different kinds to compliment all skin tones. Very well pigmented. And all you need is a small amount to make you skin glow. I recommend this product.
Noureen E.