Tigi Eyes Love It Mascara uploaded by sharom B.

BY TIGI

About the product:

• Soft, natural lengthening effect
  • Contains Panthenol (Vitamin B) to help nourish and moisturize lashes for healthy looking lashes
  • Flexible, elastic formula to avoid clumping
  • Provides natural looking length
  • The perfect finishing touch ideal for daily wear

Tigi Eyes Love It Mascara
  • "I LOVE this mascara! Great volume and length. I only wish I didn't go through it so fast and furious! " in 4 reviews
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. And I would definitely kill to have some more! It was honestly one of the best mascaras I have ever used! It didn't clump at all and it made my eyelashes look so long. I received so many compliments when I had this mascara!
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH
I'm very picky when it comes to mascara, and this I actually liked. The right amount of coats can make you're eyelashes long soooo long and beautiful. While using mascara I like to use different ones and this one fit in perfectly.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my Opinion, this mascara works well if you are looking for great definition on lashes. This product last all day and did not look clumpy. There is always room for improvement. Yes, I would recommend this mascara.
Carissa C.
Davidson, NC
I love this mascara because it's really lightweight, and very dark. I really like how it lengthens and volumizes my lashes. I would definitely recommend to a friend, and it's a really great staple of any make up look. It's my favorite mascara!
Kayla H.
I like the mascara but it could be better i would t put this kind of mascara over the Younqiue mascara I have but it's okay I do like the brush how ever the mascara itself is not that good and when you wash is off you pretty much have to scrub
Debrah K.
Hillside, NJ
This mascara is amazing. It doesn't make my lashes feel too hard when I have it on. My lashes feel good even with 2-3 coats. It doesn't clump and it's easy to remove at the end of the night. It makes my lashes appear long and full.
breanna e.
Granite city, IL
I am honestly so picky when it comes to mascaras due to the usual outcome of clumpyness and what not. but I received this as a gift and I love it so much. it doesn't make my eyelashes look all clumpy and gross. and it dries very well. I loved the look and feel.
Mimi M.
Denver Colorado
Don't usually see this mascara around but when I saw it I just new it would look beautiful on me and just had to get it... And I was right it look beautiful and it will on you too!!!
Hannah C.
Wonderful mascara! Lashes stay long and keeps volume for hours of the day! It's bright and bold! My sister and I both use this product! I love this mascara and totally recommend it to everyone! I get this mascara all the time!
Tammy M.
Waverly, OH
I love this product. It gives you such great lashes. They are fuller and thicker. They could offer it at a lower price, but other then that it's great. I would recommend this one!
Cinnamon C.
Odessa, TX
What other mascara is this most comparable to?
Hayley P.
Wilmington, DE
Has anyone had a bad experience with clumping in this mascara? I've been looking for a new mascara that is reliable and I can stick with it.
Adriana G.
Lexington
Is this really worth the price?
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
What is your favorite mascara of you haven't tried this Bed Head mascara?
Jalyn B.
Lacey, WA
Is it even that good? People rave about it and then other are like no, don't buy it.

back