BY TIGI

Creme Foundation-Light was launched by the design house of TIGI. see more...

Lindsey E.
Middleton, WI
Review for: Medium more...
I purchased this compact after asking my hair stylist about the TIGI makeup they were selling there. My stylist told me it was non-comeodegenic, stood up to humid and sweat, didn't look Cakey. Qualities I'd been looking for since I tend to breakout around the mouth due to hormones. I also have hyperhidrosis in the face eapecially so my makeup doesn't tend to stay put in the summer.
I found this to work for just that. I liked how it didn't dry me out. However, I don't use this everyday as I like my skin to breathe a bit. I like to use it when I go to Miami or going out at night.
jocelyn r.
apopka
Review for: Other more...
This is used for foundation but I use it as a concealer and I love is at a concealer and I always use it as a concealer it's an amazing product
Massiel V.
Review for: Medium more...
Es muy buena almenos a mi me encanta yo la tengo y a mi me parece que es buenisima yo la utilizo para mi maquillaje a diario me encanta