BY TIGI

TIGI MAKE-UP BRUSHES A condensed collection of high quality brushes designed for multi-functional applications. Blush Brush Shading Brush Lip Brush Blending Brush Dome Shadow Brush Angle Brush Eyeliner Brush Brow & Lash Brush Concealer Brush Full Brush... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rhiannon P.
TIGI is best known for haircare - however they have an AMAZING cosmetic line, not to exclude the makeup brushes. The bristles are so soft, so easy to clean, and withstand being washed - they don't fall apart and bristles are densely packed to provide superior application. They quickly and effortlessly blend makeup to a beautiful finish. If you have a TIGI certified salon near you - ask a stylist about where you can find some of these brushes!
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I have a small travel pack with a few brushes and they do a good job but they are starting to shed and leave bristle hairs on my face during my makeup application.
Kimberly H.
I was super excited to find out at this brand has makeup brushes there's no shedding their inexpensive I mean you can never have too many brushes
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I love these brushes that were pretty cheap and are very durable AN they just look pretty in general
Alysha B.
I bought these years ago at a ABA makeup show that I went to and they have held up through all my demos, clients, and my personal makeup applications. They are top quality and have soft bristles but are light weight and do not soak up a lot of product. I will be purchasing these again once mine finally have outlived their shelf life. I highly recommend these to any makeup artist or to anyone that values high quality brushes.
Rochelle r.
I have used these brushes at my friends house.. From the first use I really liked them..I was not expecting anything much but when I used them they were perfect... I would advise that you get them..
Roohi S.
Hamilton
Cool brand and amazing products. Love a the brushes and I'm sure it'll last me a long time. It's a must have thing. So I will order more to gift my friend
Joice J.
Amo pincel marca texto de microondas com recheio de chocolate quente que não tem problema nenhum momento em que se inscreve
Maria D.
Rouhialankatu 5 as 6 Mikkeli Finland 50100
How you improved your brush and make it more beautiful and completing in other brush .?What is different your brush to other bran of brush .?It's your brush is more softer than other brush,what you is good about your brush.?
Diana A.
H. Matamoros
I'd to try this! Where can I get it? 😍
Rangi H.
Kaikohe
do yous deliever too New Zealand ?