BY TIGI COSMETICS

DESCRIPTION  WHY WE LOVE IT
Densely pigmented color with high payoff
Contains emollients to provide a smooth application and finish on eyelids
Formulated for long-lasting, sweat-resistant wear

WHY WE LOVE IT

This is travel must have! Create multiple looks: use one shade alone for a simple understated look or use the whole quad for something more artistic and daring
Shades can be mixed and matched or worn alone
Matte and shimmer varieties

Rashmi M.
Glen Burnie , MD
I am a big sucker for eye shadows and this product is a good wonder. The shades are really nice and pigmented. you can design lovely looks for parties or even a subtle nude eye look. would definitely go for it again.
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
I've got my makeup done many times with this product I love the color I love the pigment it's easy to apply it feels great on not too heavy and it lasts a long time I am a repeat user and I would buy the product again
Victoria R.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like the TIGI High-Density Quad Eyeshadow in Posh. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed trying to build my look with a large palette, and this Quad eyeshadow is the perfect fix for that. It's simple and easy to use for everyday looks and times when you don't have the space to carry around a large palette.
Niky Q.
Santa Marta, Colombia
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Prostars more...
Loved it, these eyeshadows are amazing, they’re so pigmented, you don’t need to pick to much product, have a little bit of fallout, I like to use it for night events, I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I really love these colors! This eyeshadow is amazing; it stays on great and the colors are vibrant and last all day. It goes on super smooth, I definitely recommend this quad!
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
Omg i love these i shadows. I wish they would make a palette of these i shadows. I have about 5 different quads and love them all. Ive used them since high school.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My sister bought this, she didn't end up using three of the colors but I like it. I only use it occasionally due to the color choices. I usually like a natural look but when I'm feeling smokey eyes or such I use this. Very glittery!
Lily L.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Love Affair more...
I love a nude color mix palette. It gives out an assortment of different combination colors. I do not use make up offer. But when I do, I like to use a blend of colors so it doesn't seem too fake on my face.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Love Affair more...
I literally use this palette daily. I find most days it's good for a subtle neutral smoky eye. Great product! Organic, long lasting without having to use primer, blends effortlessly :) definitely my go to
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I love this eyeshadow much and the colors on my eyes. It sells for a reasonable price.it is smooth when applies and lasts about all day.

Amazon