BY BED HEAD

pahder y.
Madera, CA
THIS BRAND WORKS REALLY WELL FOR ALL HAIR TYPES. I HAVE BRITTLE HAIR AND OILY SCALP. AND I DO ENJOY USING IT FOR MY HAIR. IT SMELLS GOOD AND I FEEL LIKE IT DOES ITS JOB. I THINK ITS A CONDENDOR TO OTHER HIGH END SHAMPOOS I AM SATISFIED WITH THIS SHAMPOO
julia h.
Austin , TX
I cannot say enough how much I adore this line. I own a stock pile of most of their products and use them to make my hair obey me. this shampoo with a conditioner and serum used together properly show instant results.
Tiffani R.
Bunker Hill, IN
Love all bed head products. I have naturally curly hair and this definitely helps fight the frizz on a humid day when I am wanting to straighten my hair!
Desiree Q.
Springfield, OR
Smells wonderful. However, once I started using this regularly I noticed my scalp getting oily faster than normal. That was no good.
Love it! I get a slightly bigger bottle of this and it lasts me forever! My hair feels great and hydrated after every shower!
Monique G.
Worth, IL
I love Bed Head products and I think this shampoo and conditioner is one of the best around, and for a reasonable price!
Jade W.
One of my favorite shampoos of all time. Juicy, fruity scent that's not too overpowering. Keeps hair sleek and shiny.
krystal d.
N Brunswick, NJ
I have naturally wavy hair and believe it or not but this helps keep it tame all day! my new favorite!
Lucila T.
Ukiah, CA
Tigi control freak . Super para el pelo cuándo te sales de bañar telo poner y te deja tu pelo muy lindo
Susana S.
Los Angeles , CA
Gets the job done! Keeps my locks looking smooth. Good for my oily scalp! It smells great too :)